Weight Loss 2009

Hi,

You can try the cookie diet.There have not been any side effects of this cookie diet as they are made of fiber and protein thus can be safe to consume by everyone.. This has been very effective than going for an oil free or meat free diet or even turning to vegetarian diet. Thus more and more people are turning to this diet program as it works and results will be seen in a month’s time. Always remember to get the cookie diet or diet cookie from any of the reputed company. You can find this information easily on the internet.

Well,

A healthy diet should consist of lean meats, fresh fruits, and leafy vegetables. Substitute a side salad for potatoes and other starchy vegetables and incorporate fresh fruits into your new healthy diet by opting for a liberal helping of fresh melon instead of a sugary dessert after dinner. In order to follow a healthy diet plan, you'll need to stay hydrated. Nothing hydrates the body while promoting a healthy diet more than a glass of ice water. Try to drink at least sixty four ounces of water every day. Following a healthy diet plan is necessary to maintaining a healthy lifestyle

It's been a couple of weeks since I checked in as well. I jumped on the scale this morning and was suprised to see I lost another 3 pounds! I'm down 31 pounds now - and three dress sizes! :cool1:

I just lost 8 lbs on the Isagenix 9 day cleanse. I am going to Disney next week and plan to continue with the 30 day cleanse after that. I love the product.

You can PM me if you need more information.

Hi all, let me join you.

I'm now 5' 10", 209 lbs, down 5 lbs in the last 2 weeks. My Wii Fit now thinks I'm 'overweight' (BMI 29.98) rather than 'obese' (BMI 30.02). :thumbsup2 Yay!

My target weight is 176 lbs, and I'm trying to lose 2 lbs/week. My goal is to look better in my clothes, and enjoy myself more at water parks.

I'm trying "the hackers diet", which is simply energy in - energy out = net gain/loss. That is, I'm watching what I eat. I found a site that tracks what I'm eating here: http://www.livestrong.com/ called the daily plate. I'm trying to eat fewer carbs, less fat and more protein, but as long as I hit the cal target I give myself some flexibility.

Priorities, in order:
1) hit the cal target
2) come in under my carb budget
3) come in over my fiber target (to feel full)
4) come in under my fat budget

To lose 2 lbs/wk I'm eating 1,600 cal rather than 2,600 cal. Every week I'm under by 7,000 cal, and 1 lb lost = 3,500 cal.

I'm exercising on my wii fit, walking, and I'm going to start using machines at a gym this week. I track my calories burned, and make sure my _net_ calories are still 1,600. Mowing the lawn gets me an extra big snack! :banana:

Eating less has been pretty easy so far. I've been eating high fiber foods and foods with lots of water to help feel full, and it's working. A couple of days it worked so well I ended up under my 1,600 target. Since then I'm trying to eat more for lunch and breakfast to avoid repeating that.

Things I've learned :teacher: by watching what I eat (1st 2 weeks):

- bagels are not like 2 slices of toast, more like 3 or 4 :scared1: . buh-bye.

- even large salads with vinegar and oil dressing are way lower cal than I thought (100 cal typ.).

- when you're eating 4,000 cal/day and you do 400 cal of exercise, you make a 10% difference. When you're eating 1,600 cal/day and you do 400 cal of exercise it 25%. So it feels great when you get to eat 25% more to still hit 1,600/day, which motivates you.

- 20 min of walking (and when I walk for exercise, I sweat and feel my calves burn) is worth approx. 1 apple or most snack-sized prepared foods (100-130 cal)

- even though I'm in a family of 5 I've had little trouble sticking to my own choices, rather than being influenced by the family. Say we have fried rice for supper. I use a measuring cup and control my portion, and still hit my cal target for the day. Mostly I hit my carb/fat/fiber targets, sometimes I don't, but it doesn't bother me because I still hit my cal target.

Good luck all. See you at Typhoon Lagoon ;)

Hi-

I'd like to join this thread.

I started WW 5 weeks ago and am down 12 lbs. I have good weeks and bad weeks, but overall feel I am doing well. I am back at the gym to increased the loss and increase my energy, stamina and strength. I am tall but totally overweight!

I am getting married in December to my guy of 12 years. We have 3 kids (oldest is 11, youngest is 2) and I am looking forward to being a fitter mama.

We are also going on a honeymoon Disney cruise in January, and another, the transatlantic in September, so I'd like to be a whole lot trimmer by then, too.

My short-term goal (which feels doable) is 40 pounds. My long term goal is 65 lbs. I've done 12/40 so that feels pretty good.

I feel like I know a lot about nutrition, and the WW feels the best for me for long term. I ignore some of their advice based on my own knowledge. Overall, that's the plan I am finding doable and sustainable.

Going to dust off the Wii Fit today!

Hi,

A healthy weight loss plan is one that takes care of your body and helps you to lose weight in a balanced, natural manner that will trim you down without being too harsh on your body. The most effective combination that can achieve this is that of diet and exercise. A good indicator of a healthy fat loss diet plan is one that involves both these aspects.

Hi all, let me join you.

I'm now 5' 10", 209 lbs, down 5 lbs in the last 2 weeks. My Wii Fit now thinks I'm 'overweight' (BMI 29.98) rather than 'obese' (BMI 30.02). :thumbsup2 Yay!

My target weight is 176 lbs, and I'm trying to lose 2 lbs/week. My goal is to look better in my clothes, and enjoy myself more at water parks.

I'm trying "the hackers diet", which is simply energy in - energy out = net gain/loss. That is, I'm watching what I eat. I found a site that tracks what I'm eating here: http://www.livestrong.com/ called the daily plate. I'm trying to eat fewer carbs, less fat and more protein, but as long as I hit the cal target I give myself some flexibility.

Priorities, in order:
1) hit the cal target
2) come in under my carb budget
3) come in over my fiber target (to feel full)
4) come in under my fat budget

To lose 2 lbs/wk I'm eating 1,600 cal rather than 2,600 cal. Every week I'm under by 7,000 cal, and 1 lb lost = 3,500 cal.

I'm exercising on my wii fit, walking, and I'm going to start using machines at a gym this week. I track my calories burned, and make sure my _net_ calories are still 1,600. Mowing the lawn gets me an extra big snack! :banana:

Eating less has been pretty easy so far. I've been eating high fiber foods and foods with lots of water to help feel full, and it's working. A couple of days it worked so well I ended up under my 1,600 target. Since then I'm trying to eat more for lunch and breakfast to avoid repeating that.

Things I've learned :teacher: by watching what I eat (1st 2 weeks):

- bagels are not like 2 slices of toast, more like 3 or 4 :scared1: . buh-bye.

- even large salads with vinegar and oil dressing are way lower cal than I thought (100 cal typ.).

- when you're eating 4,000 cal/day and you do 400 cal of exercise, you make a 10% difference. When you're eating 1,600 cal/day and you do 400 cal of exercise it 25%. So it feels great when you get to eat 25% more to still hit 1,600/day, which motivates you.

- 20 min of walking (and when I walk for exercise, I sweat and feel my calves burn) is worth approx. 1 apple or most snack-sized prepared foods (100-130 cal)

- even though I'm in a family of 5 I've had little trouble sticking to my own choices, rather than being influenced by the family. Say we have fried rice for supper. I use a measuring cup and control my portion, and still hit my cal target for the day. Mostly I hit my carb/fat/fiber targets, sometimes I don't, but it doesn't bother me because I still hit my cal target.

Good luck all. See you at Typhoon Lagoon ;)

Hi-

I'd like to join this thread.

I started WW 5 weeks ago and am down 12 lbs. I have good weeks and bad weeks, but overall feel I am doing well. I am back at the gym to increased the loss and increase my energy, stamina and strength. I am tall but totally overweight!

I am getting married in December to my guy of 12 years. We have 3 kids (oldest is 11, youngest is 2) and I am looking forward to being a fitter mama.

We are also going on a honeymoon Disney cruise in January, and another, the transatlantic in September, so I'd like to be a whole lot trimmer by then, too.

My short-term goal (which feels doable) is 40 pounds. My long term goal is 65 lbs. I've done 12/40 so that feels pretty good.

I feel like I know a lot about nutrition, and the WW feels the best for me for long term. I ignore some of their advice based on my own knowledge. Overall, that's the plan I am finding doable and sustainable.

Going to dust off the Wii Fit today!

Hi guy's, just wanted to welcome you to the thread. :thumbsup2
Good luck on your weight loss journey, and we are here to support you!
Just remember success is just around the corner. :)

Hi,

To get the best results that you want from your exercise program, you need to learn to exercise effectively. Most people go into an exercise program to lose weight and the results of your efforts will show up much faster if you are working out properly. To burn fat your body needs an excess of oxygen, which you achieve when you get your heart rate up to between 65% and 75% of your maximum heart rate.

Back on track this week, walked 2 miles & biked 5, plus we'll be at the Ex tonight so more walking ahead. :goodvibes
Goal is to lose 20 lbs & back in shape for our Dec trip. :cheer2:

Down 10.7 lbs. so far, 33.3 lbs. to go. Avoiding big evening snacks is my toughest challenge, but so far I'm up to it. I took off 1 day when visiting an old friend, but even then I stayed under 2,600 cal that day so I didn't gain. Controlling my fat, carbs and protein has been easier than I thought, but much harder is getting enough fibre. So I'm raising fibre to my #2 priority after calories; I think oatmeal may become my new friend.

Hope everyone else is still on track too!

When you use these two techniques, plus a good regimen and strategy to support you, you will burn body fat very quickly. It's a natural function and fat always goes first. Watch what you eat. Don't make the process any more difficult by loading up on foods heavy in fried fats. Eat living things, like vegetables and good proteins like salmon and beef.

It's been a while since I posted.
Just thought I would post and say hi!
It's been crazy here getting the boys ready for back to school.
As soon as they are back to school I can hit the gym again. :yay::yay:

:headache:Been a while since I have posted too. So I had a total weight loss of 11lbs. Over the summer I have put back 5lbs. Went back to work and have had no time for myself. Felt way to guilty to go workout when I had left the kids at home for the day. Once they are back to school and the routine is up and running I will be too.:banana:

:yay::yay:
As of last week, I officially hit the 40 lbs mark! :cool1:
:yay::yay:

Congratulations.......

I am back on my cleanse (healthy eating) and workout routine. Started yesterday. I was just at a wedding and when looking at pictures of myself:scared1:I thought I looked pregnant. I deleted those pictures:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter