• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weight Loss Clinic

Minerva Mouse

DIS Veteran
My new MD (whom I will visit for the first time in a few weeks) has a weight loss clinic? What is a weight loss clinic? How do they work? Are they expensive? Have you ever participated in one? How was the outcome?

Thanks,

Clueless in Orlando :flower3:

I went to Medical Weight loss here in MI. It worked as long as I did. I lost 35lbs. It was not the fancy shakes or any of the extra they offered( which I did not get) that made me lose the weight, it was the accountability. I had to go to the clinic 3 times a week and get weighed in. Being accountable to someone other than myself was the trick for me. For the most part it was just eating proper portion and a lot of veggies. I kept the weight off for over a year. Due to the need for 2 surgeries that sort sent me in to a minor depression I gained back all the weight. I will get back on the horse but on my own this time. The cost is prohibitive to go back to the Clinic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter