Weird must-haves

The fresh made Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich from Main Street in Magic Kingdom.

We had one in Animal Kingdom! It was a great surprise. We found it in Dinoland. Right after the bridge, to the right. It was a small counter service window. Frankly, I had never noticed it before!

Also not too weird....but that chicken waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow is a must for me! I hate that they raised the price so much after it's short hiatus, but it's so darn good.

For me, it’s the apple pie caramel apple or the one with white chocolate and peanut butter chips. Disney is the only place I get this and it’s oddly the one snack I crave. And situated between days of ice cream and other indulgences, it usually hits the right balance of fresh and crisp but still very tasty!

The Boursin burger at Sci Fi. Unfortunately it is available only sometimes, as a seasonal specialty burger. I wish they would add it to the more long-term menu.

It is not officially a trip to WDW for me unless I get a Peanut Butter and Jelly milkshake from the 50's Prime Time Cafe.

I'm not a PB&J person, or an ice cream/dessert person, but this is a delight! I'm hoping to grab one to go from the lounge on my next trip.

I know we could get off brands cheaper, but there is nothing like the Mickey shaped pretzels and especially the cheese crackers while relaxing at the pool! I also must have the "Mickey shorts" sugar cookie or gingerbread cookies at least once, and always bring one for the plane ride home. :)

Yum!! Where from? We'll be at WDW for the first time at Christmas and I need one of these
I️ get mine at Animal kingdom.And can’t forget the delicious bread pudding from the Polynesian these 2 are my must haves everytime we are at Disney.

Last edited:
Wait... what? Where?
In the shop in the Pavilion at Japan. Yummy!!
s-l1000.jpg

- Popcorn from the popcorn cart right near the exit (or entrance—glass half full) in Magic Kingdom
- Tipsy Duck in Love from the China Pavilion in EPCOT
- Rice Krispie treat—it's just a rice krispie treat, but it tastes better in Disney

Chocolate dipped pineapple on a stick! I can't have fruits and veggies but I will break the rules for the tangy goodness! Totally disgusts my husband but I LOVE it! The Big Top circus shop (name fails me) sells them in the bakery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter