• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weird Question

ClaraOswald

DIS Veteran
I found this old screenshot on my phone from a year or so ago for a car service from MCO. But....I can't seem to figure out what company it was. I was hoping someone here might be able to recognize it? I know prices wouldn't be accurate now but still wanted to find the company.

I googled the phone number but still no luck.

Thanks!

car1.jpgcar2.jpg

I found this old screenshot on my phone from a year or so ago for a car service from MCO. But....I can't seem to figure out what company it was. I was hoping someone here might be able to recognize it? I know prices wouldn't be accurate now but still wanted to find the company.

I googled the phone number but still no luck.

Thanks!

View attachment 835501View attachment 835502
https://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/query.a...apshot&query_param=USDOT&query_string=3327458

I don't know what that link is. But it doesn't look like a car service. I'm pretty sure this was from a car service I heard about here on the dis at one point.

I don't know what that link is. But it doesn't look like a car service. I'm pretty sure this was from a car service I heard about here on the dis at one point.
The link is to the State agency that regulates the car services. It seems to show that they are still active.

The link is to the State agency that regulates the car services. It seems to show that they are still active.
It's not from a state agency, it's from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Agency. I spend quite a bit of my day job on SAFER Web, how did you come up with the USDOT for that company based on the screenshot posted? The phone number doesn't match the number listed on SAFER and that company isn't authorized to carry passengers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter