Welcome Gift Suggestions???

M.K. Poppins

2007 WDW Bride
My Boyfriend and I are taking his parents to the World next week. They haven't been in about 15 years and we really want to knock their socks off with this trip, starting with a great welcome gift waiting for them in their PORS room. Don't want to do flowers, wine, etc. (not original.) Anyone notice the chocolate Mickey and strawberries in the GF room in the Great Hotels commercial? I'm thinking of something neat like that. Any suggestions appreciated. P.S. - They like to golf! Thanks!

How about Disney Logo golf balls with pictures of the characters on them? Or Disney golf shirts, head covers, golf towels.
They are all available at the Team Disney store at DTD.
Or you can book a round of golf for them at one of the Disney courses.

I have heard that www.giftsofalifetime.com arranges for, among other things, surprises in resort rooms. You can contact them, and they might even be able to arrange Mickey chocolate and strawberries (or similar). I haven't used this service, but I've heard from others that it's good.

Ciao,
Mort.

thanks disnygrl, went to Team Mickey today and got some great things!!! Mort, I'll definitely keep that website handy for next time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter