Welcome Home Trip at Riviera

UofMGuy423

DVC Member
Just got back from our Welcome Home Trip at Riviera! We stayed in a Deluxe Studio-Preferred on the 4th floor. We loved the Resort and cannot wait to go back!

• I had a few hesitations about buying there when I hadn't stayed there, those all flew out the window the first day I was there
  • Loved the compactness of the resort. Everything felt like such a quick walk (the pools, skyliner, etc.)
  • Loved the running trail around CBR, used that several times,
  • Had lunch at Bar Riva, plenty of good drinks and the food was great
  • Did Toppolino's for dinner and walked up to the bar on a few occasions just to get a drink and enjoy the patio, always had space at the bar for us.
  • Really appreciated the skyliner back and forth to the studios and Epcot, was a great perk and never had to wait in a line.
  • Did Moonlight Magic on 3/31 and ran pretty smoothly IMO. Used all our snack vouchers and never waited in line for the popcorn bucket.
We hopped over to BLT for a few nights and did enjoy the Resort and the monorail access, we checked out Enchanted Rose and Trader Sam's.

Riviera is now our favorite and we're glad we bought there.

Just got back from our Welcome Home Trip at Riviera! We stayed in a Deluxe Studio-Preferred on the 4th floor. We loved the Resort and cannot wait to go back!

• I had a few hesitations about buying there when I hadn't stayed there, those all flew out the window the first day I was there
  • Loved the compactness of the resort. Everything felt like such a quick walk (the pools, skyliner, etc.)
  • Loved the running trail around CBR, used that several times,
  • Had lunch at Bar Riva, plenty of good drinks and the food was great
  • Did Toppolino's for dinner and walked up to the bar on a few occasions just to get a drink and enjoy the patio, always had space at the bar for us.
  • Really appreciated the skyliner back and forth to the studios and Epcot, was a great perk and never had to wait in a line.
  • Did Moonlight Magic on 3/31 and ran pretty smoothly IMO. Used all our snack vouchers and never waited in line for the popcorn bucket.
We hopped over to BLT for a few nights and did enjoy the Resort and the monorail access, we checked out Enchanted Rose and Trader Sam's.

Riviera is now our favorite and we're glad we bought there.
Congrats on the purchase. I just bought there without staying there as well and this is very encouraging. I did tons of research and watched lots of videos but I am excited to experience it for the first time and hope it ends with the same takeaways you have had.

Great news. I definitely want to stay there in the future. I have visited for food and I loved the Skyliner ride and the feel of the place.

So, happy to hear you love your Resort.
I love Rivera, BLT is my Home Resort. I had a chance to stay there in a Deluxe 1 bedroom 11/20 and last summer in August in a 2 Bedroom deluxe. The rooms are big and gorgeous. The food options are great, love Bar Riva and Le Petite Cafe. I love their quite pool.
The location is really fantastic. And the Skyliner is a real hit! It is my favorite resort too! 😎👍🏻✨💫

We just back from 5 nights at 2 bedroom Riveria. I will say I didnt know if I would like it when I toured it earlier. This was our second stay, and we love this property! We also did the skyliner scavenger hunt, and it was so much fun!

We did a 2 night test 2 years ago before we purchased Riviera. Having stayed at most DVC resorts and WDW hotels, Riviera is absolutely our favorite resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter