Welcome to the DIS Dads!!!!!

Hi Dads!, I'm Jay (Jason) I'm 42 and had my first WDW ever last November. I'm hooked. I have 2 children DS 16 & DD 6. I reside in Western Maryland, where I work as a 911 dispatch supervisor on the night watch. I did 8 yrs in the Marine corps, 2 active and 6 in the reserves and am a volunteer firefighter for over 20 yrs. Can I come in the clubhouse? it's cold out here

Hi Dads!, I'm Jay (Jason) I'm 42 and had my first WDW ever last November. I'm hooked. I have 2 children DS 16 & DD 6. I reside in Western Maryland, where I work as a 911 dispatch supervisor on the night watch. I did 8 yrs in the Marine corps, 2 active and 6 in the reserves and am a volunteer firefighter for over 20 yrs. Can I come in the clubhouse? it's cold out here

Hi Jay. Join us over here to get in on all the action. https://www.disboards.com/threads/ddc-xxxiv-the-original-home-of-the-disdads.3358596/

Hey DIS Dads, as my name implies, I am also a dad. And definitely a Disney dad, with two daughters looking forward to our 5th WDW trip this June. Classic Disney, Pixar, Pirates, and now Star Wars, we love it all. I've been lurking the trip planning forums for ages but only just signed up and realized all these other forums are here too. Neato!

Hi all. I didn't even know this was a thing until I stumbled across it whilst planning our very first trip to WDW for next year.
I'm Richard, 35 and currently living in Staffordshire, England as that's where the Army have decided I should be for now.

I'm a dad to 3 boys (21, 16, 1) and 2 girls (13, 4). The eldest of my 3 are step-children and about 6 months after I met their mom, I whisked them away for few days at Disneyland Paris.
2 further trips and 10 years later, we're finally booked to go to WDW. To say I'm excited would be the under-statement of the century. Test track is first on my very long list of things to do but I can't wait to see and do as much as possible in our 2 weeks at the Art of Animation.

Looking forward to speaking to some of you about it all over the next few months.

Rich

Hi all. I didn't even know this was a thing until I stumbled across it whilst planning our very first trip to WDW for next year.
I'm Richard, 35 and currently living in Staffordshire, England as that's where the Army have decided I should be for now.

I'm a dad to 3 boys (21, 16, 1) and 2 girls (13, 4). The eldest of my 3 are step-children and about 6 months after I met their mom, I whisked them away for few days at Disneyland Paris.
2 further trips and 10 years later, we're finally booked to go to WDW. To say I'm excited would be the under-statement of the century. Test track is first on my very long list of things to do but I can't wait to see and do as much as possible in our 2 weeks at the Art of Animation.

Looking forward to speaking to some of you about it all over the next few months.

Rich

Welcome Rich.

Head over to our main thread and join in the shenanigans.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/ddc-xxxiv-the-original-home-of-the-disdads.3358596/page-1014

Figured I would take a minute to introduce myself. I’m Greg 32 years old from NJ and never thought I would be a Disney dad. Pre being a dad the wife and I would enjoy a lot of adults only vacations and exotic locations. We decided to take my son for almost two weeks to Disney for his first birthday this May and fell in love being Disney parents. Since then we have been looking into dvc resale and bought annual passes. We leave again 9/11-9/26 for our second trip with my son last time I invited my parents for the whole trip this time they are just going to meet us for a weekend since they recently retired and relocated to the west coast of Florida. Thanks for everyone’s contributions to the board I’ve learnt so much and it makes planning so much easier!

Figured I would take a minute to introduce myself. I’m Greg 32 years old from NJ and never thought I would be a Disney dad. Pre being a dad the wife and I would enjoy a lot of adults only vacations and exotic locations. We decided to take my son for almost two weeks to Disney for his first birthday this May and fell in love being Disney parents. Since then we have been looking into dvc resale and bought annual passes. We leave again 9/11-9/26 for our second trip with my son last time I invited my parents for the whole trip this time they are just going to meet us for a weekend since they recently retired and relocated to the west coast of Florida. Thanks for everyone’s contributions to the board I’ve learnt so much and it makes planning so much easier!

Welcome aboard! Come on over to our main thread (just look for the one that about 1000 pages) and join in on the conversation.

Hi DIS Dads. I'm Rob 57 from new Brunswick, Canada. Married for 29 years and have two girls{8, 32}. Have been to WDW 5 times and am currently planning a two week trip in January of 2019, celebrating my wife's retirement. First time at AKL Jambo my DW is very excited to be there. It is the second trip for DD8. Just found the boards a few months ago and they have helped with the planning greatly. Cheers Rob

Hi DIS Dads. I'm Rob 57 from new Brunswick, Canada. Married for 29 years and have two girls{8, 32}. Have been to WDW 5 times and am currently planning a two week trip in January of 2019, celebrating my wife's retirement. First time at AKL Jambo my DW is very excited to be there. It is the second trip for DD8. Just found the boards a few months ago and they have helped with the planning greatly. Cheers Rob
Nice to have you here, Rob. We have a club chat so come on over there if you wish. You'll be in good company with me and Darcy - Atlantic Canadians will be taking over!

Hi DIS Dads. My name is Dave and I am from Philly PA. I have been to WDW Once as a kid (Stayed offsite at a Howard Johnsons) and 2 times as an adult (Pop Century with just the DW and the Grand Floridian with my 11 month DD and the rest of my extended family). I am starting to save for a trip to WDW in about a year and then a DCL about a year after that. Looking forward to get to know some other DIS dads and geek out about Disney on the boards.

Hi, I’m Drew. I live in Alabama and have been married to my wife for almost 13 years. We have 3 kids( 2 boys and a girl). We will be going to WDW is September. We are extremely excited( ok, maybe I’m the most excited). We planned the trip back in January thinking we could beat the Star Wars crowds but looks like that will not happen... We will still have a great time none the less!

Hi, I’m Drew. I live in Alabama and have been married to my wife for almost 13 years. We have 3 kids( 2 boys and a girl). We will be going to WDW is September. We are extremely excited( ok, maybe I’m the most excited). We planned the trip back in January thinking we could beat the Star Wars crowds but looks like that will not happen... We will still have a great time none the less!

Welcome.

Head on over to this thread https://www.disboards.com/threads/ddc-xxxiv-the-original-home-of-the-disdads.3358596/ and be amazed at all our witty banter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!