• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Welcome UK Visitors

• Thread starter WebmasterNathan
  • Start date
W

WebmasterNathan

I'd like to welcome all of our UK visitors interested in planning the best holiday to Walt Disney World, Disney Land, or the Disney Cruise Line possible to our Disney community. If you're new to travel on the internet we feel that nothing can be more helpful than the advise of people just like yourself who were new to it at one time as well. Our US boards are very big and we have a thriving community filled with Disney experts on this side of the pond (over 28,000!!!) but there may be some considerations that only a fellow Brit can address. So I invite you to join our UK DIScussion Boards and become a member of a fast growing community of insitefull, energetic Disney fans across the Atlantic and in your own backyard.

It only takes a moment to register, it's free, and the knowledge you can gain from others can save you a lot of time, frustration and money; helping you to make your holiday as magical as it can possibly be. And equally important are the friendships you can foster with others who, while not always "across the street" physically, tend to be some of the best neighbors you could ever wish for.

We at the DIS are at your service and strive to give you access to the information that is the most important to you. Information that is current, fresh, and most importantly HONEST. We are always taking advise from our visitors. After all the DIS is for you and your families. It is because of that commitment to you that the DIS has become the #1 online guide to Walt Disney World!!

Please enjoy, cheers!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter