Well I got a blue membership card?

I would guess that Disney is happy to apply that glitch in the system because it encourages people to spend more money on things that they may not have normally spent on, in order to take advantage of that discount.

disne
I would guess that Disney is happy to apply that glitch in the system because it encourages people to spend more money on things that they may not have normally spent on, in order to take advantage of that discount.
Perhaps, but I planned on dining and shopping at some of the places already. But I must admit, I do like actually having a card.

When we first set up our account last month our digital "cards" flashed as blue and it let us click on the link to order cards but then wouldn' let us go any further. When we looked back at the digital card it changed to white:sad1: so all we have is the digital white card. Oh well such is life but I am thankful we closed on our contract.

When we first set up our account last month our digital "cards" flashed as blue and it let us click on the link to order cards but then wouldn' let us go any further. When we looked back at the digital card it changed to white:sad1: so all we have is the digital white card. Oh well such is life but I am thankful we closed on our contract.
Awesome attitude! If I don't get the first discount, I still like having a physical card to use when I call in to Member Services as such.

As a owner you will find out that Disney isn't perfect and that they make more mistakes than expected. We keep track of everything after having point errors, accounting errors, and reservation errors.

:earsboy: Bill

As a owner you will find out that Disney isn't perfect and that they make more mistakes than expected. We keep track of everything after having point errors, accounting errors, and reservation errors.

Well I tell you what, the purchase of this tiny "get our feet wet" contract has really exceeded my expectations since I bought it a few months ago. With the blessing of being able to get two nights at AKVs-Club Level, and now a POSSIBLE 20% discount of most of our souvenir shopping, I am really pleased so far.

Well I tell you what, the purchase of this tiny "get our feet wet" contract has really exceeded my expectations since I bought it a few months ago. With the blessing of being able to get two nights at AKVs-Club Level, and now a POSSIBLE 20% discount of most of our souvenir shopping, I am really pleased so far.

Time will tell. :-)

How were you able to score that?

How were you able to score that?
They had a studio and a one bedroom pulled out for maintenance, I'm thinking, and one day in April they released both of them for the whole month of June and part of July. I just happened to be stalking the RAT at the right time. It took me a bit to score just two nights of the what, 35-40 nights that were available, but I did. I had to push back my trip by a week just to land them, but I did it. I have never stayed CL, always wanted to, but I just can't see the value with what Disney ask for their CL rooms. Most likely will be my only CL stay.

They had a studio and a one bedroom pulled out for maintenance, I'm thinking, and one day in April they released both of them for the whole month of June and part of July. I just happened to be stalking the RAT at the right time. It took me a bit to score just two nights of the what, 35-40 nights that were available, but I did. I had to push back my trip by a week just to land them, but I did it. I have never stayed CL, always wanted to, but I just can't see the value with what Disney ask for their CL rooms. Most likely will be my only CL stay.

I see, what an awesome score! We stayed AKV CL for 2 nights during the second week of April, but booked at 11 mo. It’s pretty difficult to get, especially when people are walking it...

I see, what an awesome score! We stayed AKV CL for 2 nights during the second week of April, but booked at 11 mo. It’s pretty difficult to get, especially when people are walking it...
I really can't see where people are jumping in at to walk it.

So are CMs just the DVC customer service reps you can call to help you book something? Just learning the lingo still..

So are CMs just the DVC customer service reps you can call to help you book something? Just learning the lingo still..

CM or cast member is the term for any Disney employee. They use that term because they are part of a media business and they want to encourage everyone to always be "on stage". CM is not used for any particular position - it's any employee. So one would make reference to a HHI CM - that's someone that is working at the Hilton Head DVC location. MS CM is someone that works for Disney Vacation Club Member Services and so on.

yeah... how did you get club??
What happened was that Disney released a studio and a one bed-room from maintenance at the same time for the whole month of June and first of July. I just happened to be on the RAT when I seen it. And I didn't even get my first choice of dates, I had to push my trip back like one week just to be able to get just two days in a studio. They went ultra fast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter