Well, we did it, I think!!!

jel0511

DIS Veteran
Hi -

First off, thanks for those of you who replied to my earlier post, it answered all my questions!! So, today I called and we purchased 175 points at VWL. I'm so excited!!! WE even have booked our first trip for August!!! I say I think, because DH wants to read ALL the paperwork and I'm afraid that there could be something in there that would stop him from signing. Is there?? Is there any advice anyone can give me to ward off any potential road blocks??

THANKS!!!

Lori

Welcome Home!

There are certainly some items in the documents, written in legalese, which may raise an eyebrow.

In most cases, those same items have been discussed on this forum many times in the past, so if he does have any questions about the past DVC history of any of those items, please invite him to post them here.

Good Luck!

Welcome home! We just did an add-on at VWL, in fact got DH to sign papers today--he was going through them and asked me "do I need to read this?" I just said "No honey, it's just what we did last year" (when we bought BWV)!
Robin M.
BWV TOMORROW!!!!!!!!
VWL/BWV 2002

Congratulations and welcome home. I am sure your husband will find everything suitable in the paperwork. If not, a quick call to your guide or a question posted here will clear up any confusion. I feel so much safer purchasing something big through Disney than any car salesman in the country!;)

When I first bought into DVC last year, I was feeling a little cautious about the paperwork too. So I had my lawyer go through it. He said that it was standard time share legalese, and that he would be comfortable purchasing it himself. That was reassuring. I haven't had even one second thought since joining DVC. Like other people often say, I only wish I had done so sooner!!

I hope your DH will be comfortable with the documents, and that you enjoy your first DVC trip very soon! Best wishes, and WELCOME HOME! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter