We're almost home, I think!

jasmine206

Mouseketeer
Well, after lurking on the DVC boards all week, I'm happy to report that we are making an offer for 225 points at OKW tomarrow! I want to thank all of you who take the time to reply on these boards with all the great info and pics. But I do have a couple of questions I hope you all can help me with! Do the 1 BR at OKW have washer/dryers in the units? And what about hairdryers?? AND......where would I go to find map of the property(we've never even been there!!) so we would have a better idea of where to make room requests? Thanks so much and I can't wait to come home next year!!:pinkbounc

Good luck with your offer tomorrow. I bought 260 points at OKW back in Feb and just did an add-on of 70 points at VWL, in May.

I do believe that all the units larger than a studio have the washer and dryer in the unit. The studios do not buy you have access to the ones in the laundry room at no charge.

I don't know about the hair dryers, sorry.

Here is a link to a map of OKW.

Old Key West Map

Hope to welcome you home as a new neighbor soon!

The one-bedroom and larger units have a real laundry room with FULL SIZE WASHER & DRYERS, all the other places only have a closet with a stacked tiny W &D

Good luck closing to my fellow jasminite (is your name really jasmine or are you an aladdin fan like me?!) :D Hope to welcome you home soon!! YEAH!!

Go to the main page for this website and click on Disney Resorts. There is a good write up on what is included in the various units. I didn't see hairdryers mentioned but we have always had them in the studios at OKW and at Vero Beach. Hope this helps.

Thanks to everybody for all the info and welcomes! It's been an awful week at work which is why I haven't been able to get on the board! We just had our offer accepted today, so we are waiting for the paperwork now! Very excited....can't wait to come home.
Prncssjas - am a big fan of Aladdin as is 5 year old DD; she usually doesn't answer unless we call her Jasmine! Thanks again everyone!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter