Delete Thread

I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts on SeaWorld! It’s something I really haven’t looked into at all...

I've only heard good things about Sea World at Christmas, so I'm super excited to see you what think of it! We've never been that time of year...and I haven't been, period, since I was about 10 years old. We're going back for a day next month because I think Nathan will really like it. He's a roller coaster fan, and he loved the animal shows at Marineland when we went this spring, and that's basically just like a downgraded version of Sea-World-type shows.

I read this, and now I can’t get the stupid song out of my head - you must remember those Marineland commercials from when we were kids haha...

Just found (and got caught up on) your PTR! Your trips sound amazing!! :love:
giphy.gif

Last edited:

So we decided to book a day at Discovery Cove in September! We were going to wait until May, but it fit in well without having plans on Sat after the AP event in TSL. I figured we can do that first then head over. I'm excited because the first time we went in 2015 I was super sick, and didn't get to see a lot of things.
Can't wait to hear about it!
Later on we'll grab a QS dinner before heading to HHN to meet up with @amalone1013 & focus more on the houses.
Yay! :hyper:

Even if I pass out... :laughing:
Also here's a look at Josh's moms cats. I haven't seen them awhile, and they're a lot bigger now!
Aw, they are too cute!

We last did Discovery Cove in 2008. It was such a nice day, and very relaxing. My fav part was swimming with the dolphins...

Hiii! We changed our November trip to December because we got discounts that way (don’t ask me why, I’m just going along with it lol). I got inspired by your rave reviews of swan/dolphin and from Melinda too so I decided to book free cancellation of swan two nights! Two queen $468 two nights before fees and taxes! Figured I could cancel if I find a better deal. Following because you’re so good at your reports and I’m always learning tips!

We have no food and wine list yet! Maybe tonight. We're seeing a movie so we're just going to head to the theater and have dinner at Panera before the show, so we can use the wifi and figure out dining for Labor Day.

I really liked the Bush Berry shrimp last year :) I haven't looked too closely at the menus yet, I see lots of delicious looking things on your list! Since we'll have some day time to kill Labor Day weekend, we might go check out F&W even though it will be nutty being opening weekend. The fact that I saw yesterday the AP gift on your 4th visit is an adorable cutting board has nothing to do with this... :rolleyes1

I haven't been able to convince Zack to meet a raptor yet. He's the big JP fan too :sad2:

A penguin tour! I'm so jealous!

Well I hope you guys and @MiracleCream love the Swan or I'm gonna have some 'splainin to do!!!

Seriously love this gif :rotfl:

(Last year we were able to hit 4 houses in this time
wow that is amazing! I wish I wasn't such a chicken! I really want to like HHN but I probably wouldn't sleep for a year afterward!

Your Food and Wine list makes me SO SAD we don't have a F&W trip booked. I don't know if we'll be able to swing one (trying to save money for other big trips) but maybe I could squeeze in one tiny weekend in October. Maybe if we eat like Ramen only between now and then... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!