What’s going on at Wonders of Life?

It seems like the Odyssey is posed to become the new Festival Center. They are going to do something with the Life pavilion since they are repairing the roof right now. I mean, they're not going to knock it down at any rate. What could go in there is anyone's guess though.

When they 1st closed the Odyssey restaurant they said the building was falling apart and would have to be demolished. Since then they keep finding more more uses for it and now the rumor has come up that it's going to become the festival center? Since they haven't done any work on it since the restaurant was closed I'm assuming that the original reason for closing the restaurant with something else.

Obviously it’s a massive character meet and greet...goodness I hope not.

Epcot can’t afford to have even one pavilion in unused or underutilized shape for the 50th. Filling in with some high quality C/D tickets would be helpful to balance out the crowds from Test Track and Guardians.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts