What a Difference a Day Makes

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
I was almost going to buy airline tickets for our Memorial Day week trip yesterday, but I hesitated because I wasn't sure whether I want to fly out the night before or the day of our Disney cruise. I just checked today and they have gone up by over $30 per person!!! Ouch!! I guess it shows that if you snooze, you lose. That happened to me once on Orbitz...I hesitated only five minutes so I could call my husband over to show him the great fare, and then when I tried to complete the transaction, the fare was already gone.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Happened to me this weekend too! $166 rt from Dulles. I checked one hour later and it was 205, now today it's 234. I'm waiting for after this weekend, hopefully discounts should start showing up. I'm not too worried. Leaving in 9 weeks and have waited as close as 1 month before. Also need to get tickets for my June trip too.

I got lucky then... I was hoping the $166 fare would go down after I bought it so I can get credited for the difference by the airline, but it doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon!

And I was really hoping the fare would drop below $150!! :(

After the previous fare relaease by SWA for tickets, I got up at 2AM and saw thar our flights had become available at the discounted prices. Unfortunately, I was too tired to risk booking them when I was that tired. I got back up at 5:30Am, and they were, of course gone! Ahh. the things we do for great vacations and money saving. It still makes it worthwile when you finally arrive!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter