What are "codes" and how do you get them?

tlt

Mouseketeer
What exactly are these codes I keep reading about and how do you get them?...Are they a DVC thing or is anyone eligible? We are planning a trip in Dec. (we are planning thru AAA) and are planning on ASMo because it is so cheap. We have stayed in WL once and loved it, but my brother was killed while my husband and I were at WDW/WL and this is our first time back since, so I have no desire to return there because of the memories. The only other place I would really care about staying is AKL because we love that type of atmosphere, plus I'd imagine it would be gorgeous at Xmas. The prices we've seen are $199/night, but I just read someone's trip report and they got a code rate of $129/night which we would go for if we could get that kind of deal...can't really do $199/night. How do people know about these codes? Thanks!!

This page on Mousesavers.com will explain it all & it has all the currently available codes: mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html

edited to remove a link to a commercial site!

Here is a link to a section of The DIS that explains the discounts available and how to use them. Good luck hunting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter