What are you grateful for?

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
I am grateful for my loving husband who supports me in everything I do, or think about doing.
I am grateful that we are both in relatively good health.
I am grateful for my sweet puppies who make me smile just by looking at them no matter how crappy the news is.
I am grateful for my hardworking employees and agents, most of which I consider friends. They are the best!!!
I am grateful for the ability to work from home and not have to commute or go into an office.
There's a lot more but these came to mind today.

How about you. What are grateful for?

Finding anti bacterial wipes today! I like to keep them in the car.
Shelves were bare all week.

I am grateful for my amazing fiancée.
I am grateful for financial stability.
I am grateful for family.
I am grateful for beer.
I am grateful for the ability to go to WDW.
I am grateful for natural beauty.

I am grateful for my husband - who does so much and works so hard to provide for us.
I am grateful for my children - that they are happy and healthy.
I am grateful for the men our boys have turned out to be. They are both such wonderful dads! I am truly grateful to them for giving us 4 beautiful grandchildren.
I am grateful for our daughter - she was a surprise! Born when her brothers were 15, 18, and 20 and we thought we would be empty nesters soon.
I am grateful that I have a job that I enjoy and getting to work with a great group of individuals.
I am grateful for my wonderful boss who gives me time off whenever I decide to fly off to Disney World.

I am grateful for my wife - who continues to me a model of what love and what a loving nature can do
And I am thankful that I found someone that we can just be silly together and simply enjoy being together
I am grateful for my kids and that they are healthy - and that they challenge me to be a better father, husband, and person
I am grateful for my friends - both those I have met in person and those I only know virtually ... for (as Kathy always says) making the world smaller and larger at the same time
I am grateful for Disney - for the joy it has brought to me and my family and for the community it formed

Should add I am grateful for my job and to work for a company that stands for things - and told us to work from home until the end of the month and ok to expense any equipment needed to work from home better (monitors, etc.)
and related to the above, I am grateful for our fully stocked wine and beer cellar

Last edited:
i am grateful my children will all be home with me thru this crisis and we are healthy
i am grateful we have a beautiful home. a home that is clean, warm and has many things we can do while we are hiding
i am grateful we have our cats ricky and lucy to keep us entertained
i am grateful i can talk on the phone to my family and facetime them
i am grateful for disney plus netflix and my disney puzzles to keep us occupied
i am grateful for our weather so we can go outside and walk and breathe air
i am grateful to the stranger who asked my dad in his nyc apt elevator if she can go out and buy anything for him today he may need
i am grateful for my podcasts

I am grateful for my husband - although he can drive me crazy at times, he's an amazing Dad and works so hard to provide us a good life
I am grateful for my grandparents - They're 91 and almost 96 and I've never been more terrified of losing them. They're honestly the reason Disney is even in my life
I am grateful for my kids - Having kids changed me and only for the better, I view things differently and have grown to be more compassionate and less judgmental and I don't know if I would be without them
I am grateful for my boss - Although I don't like the company my boss is a bright spot and is so understanding that I may have to work from home for the next few weeks as our neighboring county is now on lock down
I am grateful for the Dis Unplugged - The amount I turn to this youtube channel for a much needed laugh, distraction, pick me up, etc. is borderline crazy. I watch it more than I watch regular TV because it's a welcome escape from the stress of daily life so a big thanks for all you guys do!

i am grateful my children will all be home with me thru this crisis and we are healthy
i am grateful we have a beautiful home. a home that is clean, warm and has many things we can do while we are hiding
i am grateful we have our cats ricky and lucy to keep us entertained
i am grateful i can talk on the phone to my family and facetime them
i am grateful for disney plus netflix and my disney puzzles to keep us occupied
i am grateful for our weather so we can go outside and walk and breathe air
i am grateful to the stranger who asked my dad in his nyc apt elevator if she can go out and buy anything for him today he may need
i am grateful for my podcasts

Umm as a huge I Love Lucy fan I'm loving the names of your cats!!!

I am grateful that I live in this country, which I have served, and continue to love
I am grateful that although not rich by any means, I am reasonably comfortable, and don't have any emergent needs
I am grateful for having good, caring, responsive people out there working hard to do everything they can - in MANY different professions - to ameliorate this situation, and try to help us all make our way through it, however they can
I am grateful for those that reach out to other humans on this planet, to try and make the situation less fearful and lonely for others, and to have compassionate hearts - however, and whatever, that may mean

There is a LOT more I could come up with, but I'll stop right there. Except to say - I am grateful that there is so much "content" to consume (online, TV, etc.) to make the fearful hours that some of us spend./will be spending alone less lonely, and to have the fear distracted, at least somewhat. Same is true for those who have others in their lives, not just us "solo" peeps - but - it's sometimes a LOT harder to handle things alone, and not feel lonely - big difference.

Last but not least - I am grateful that @WebmasterJohn started this thread - reminding us all to remember what we DO have, not focus on what we DON'T. And I am, as always, (and I try to remember to voice it OFTEN!)) I am SO grateful for all members of the Team - for who they are, and what they do. If it were not for them, I also would not have my fellow posters (many of whom I consider my friends) to be grateful for, which I always have been, am, and always will be!! Group hugs!!! :grouphug:

I'm grateful for @KingLlama because I have a quirky sense of humour that sometimes needs to be fed. ps I earned my one and only DIS Board warning/caution/time out because 7 yrs ago I quoted one of your wonderful DIS chat sayings on the Board. I was a naive newbie. I even used 'stars' for the bad part. But it was awesome. And so worth it. :P

I love my fellow DIS'rs and appreciate all of your daily insights and funnies. You make the dark part of life a whole lot lighter. Thank you.

I am grateful for my husband who is patient kind loving and a wonderful father.
I am grateful for my son who we adopted almost 20 years ago from Guatemala. He has been such a gift in my life.
I am grateful for my co workers of nurses who show kindness and empathy everyday. I am grateful for our four legged children Jack Sparrow our golden and Indiana Jones our cat. Our son named them go figure!!!
I am grateful that we were able to purchase DVC and have so.many wonderful memories as a family.
I too am grateful for this thread. When I need a Disney fix or a quiet moment I am grateful for the many threads and dis members I have enjoyed along the way with their knowledge ,humor, kindness, and love of Disney.❤

I am thankful for my family
I am thankful my husband already works from home
I am thankful we already homeschool so our schedule is no disrupted.
I am thankful for streaming
I am thankful video games
I am thankful for my pets!!!

I’m grateful for my hilarious and lovely gf, partner in life and Disney. I’m grateful for her continued ever improving health and that she beat all the odds CF kids had in the 80s.

I’m grateful for my job, as stressful as it can be at times, because I’m serving the wild and crazy city I was born in and love beyond description.

I’m grateful for Pete starting the Dis, bringing a community of fans together all united in our love of these magical places no matter what our other differences may be in life.

I’m grateful for John starting this thread, that I found while shell shocked and about to cry on the subway home like I haven’t since 9/11, as it is reminding me that there is still good in the world and life goes on no matter what. I needed that.

I'm grateful for Micky - he sticks with me when I'm good and bad.

I'm grateful for my 81 year old parents being there for me through my 46 years and hopefully more.

I'm grateful for good food, good wine, good times.

I'm grateful for string lights and the warm atmosphere they give our home.

I'm grateful for living in the city and being able to walk to so many things.

I'm grateful having the ability to laugh even when sad and having endless enthusiasm for things even when it annoys people. ;)

And other things!

Last edited:
I am grateful that I live in this country, which I have served, and continue to love
I am grateful that although not rich by any means, I am reasonably comfortable, and don't have any emergent needs
I am grateful for having good, caring, responsive people out there working hard to do everything they can - in MANY different professions - to ameliorate this situation, and try to help us all make our way through it, however they can
I am grateful for those that reach out to other humans on this planet, to try and make the situation less fearful and lonely for others, and to have compassionate hearts - however, and whatever, that may mean

There is a LOT more I could come up with, but I'll stop right there. Except to say - I am grateful that there is so much "content" to consume (online, TV, etc.) to make the fearful hours that some of us spend./will be spending alone less lonely, and to have the fear distracted, at least somewhat. Same is true for those who have others in their lives, not just us "solo" peeps - but - it's sometimes a LOT harder to handle things alone, and not feel lonely - big difference.

Last but not least - I am grateful that @WebmasterJohn started this thread - reminding us all to remember what we DO have, not focus on what we DON'T. And I am, as always, (and I try to remember to voice it OFTEN!)) I am SO grateful for all members of the Team - for who they are, and what they do. If it were not for them, I also would not have my fellow posters (many of whom I consider my friends) to be grateful for, which I always have been, am, and always will be!! Group hugs!!! :grouphug:
Thank you for your service! I am grateful for our service people......military men and women and first responders just like you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter