What are you learning about your partner/spouse/roommate/kids that you didn't know before?

:ssst: Shhh! I'm enjoying this Social Distancing. I've been in training for years. When we were given the order to stay home, our Governor didn't have to tell me twice. It's not that we're anti-social. We can take people in bursts and then we like to retreat to our home, hotel room or private space. I have gotten so much accomplished at home this past week. Our house has never been cleaner. Our drawers have never been so organized. Once Goodwill opens back up, they are going to have an influx of donations from people like us that took this time to purge. My husband was told to work from home. The kids have been transitioned to doing online schoolwork from home until the second week of April. So, we have a houseful 24/7. It really hasn't been "that bad". Everyone keeps to their space during the daytime to accomplish their work. There was one new discovery, our cat sleep 23 hours a day. How are cats so lazy? She was a stray that adopted us almost ten years ago. But, I really am a dog person. I miss our dog at times like this. He passed away last June. He was my 70 lbs lap dog (Golden/Lab). This time at home has made me miss my shadow. So, I've started looking online at animal shelters and rescues to find my new furbaby. :dog:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter