What are you making for Easter dinner?

JodyLynC

DIS Veteran
I bought a lovely little spiral ham. I plan on making deviled eggs and croissant rolls. I am picking up some pastries from the local french bakery on Friday. I make a yummy veggie dish of broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots that is a take on Green Bean casserole. (I will share the recipe later if anyone is interested.)

I'd like to make a potato or pasta dish to go with my meal, but I'm not sure yet what to make. What is everyone else doing?

:dance3:

I'm not cooking this year ( my sister is), but we will have what is traditional for us...ham, kielbasa, pierogies, boiled eggs, horseradish, carrots, coleslaw and home made babka. We will have coconut custard pie, chocolate cake and a fruit salad. :cool1:

Roast turkey (I have a crown in the freezer) plus roast potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, parsnips, veg.

And I'm going to make a Victoria Sandwich and ice it and top with mini eggs to have after - I was going to make a pudding but no-one ever has room :blush: so I figured cup oftea and slice of cake would be good a bit later, and I can recycle the rest:rolleyes1 (OK, we'll scoff it on Monday :lmao: )

This was the first time I've ever cooked an 'important' meal. I made roast chicken with lemon and rosemary stuffing, and I served it with green beans (Made with bacon, cream and cashews) and roast potatoes...

DSCF0047.jpg

Bob xoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter