What are you reading now? (Book suggestion thread)

I've just finished "Elizabeth is Missing" by Emma Healey. A very moving mystery story about a woman with early dementia who believes her best friend is missing. It has had mixed reviews but I loved it and couldn't put it down.

Ive just finished reading Finders Keepers, its the second in the Bill Hodges trilogy by Stephen King! It was superb, I loved it, will be starting the final book in the trilogy soon, but I fancied reading my fav childhood book this month, so Im reading Great Expectations by Dickens and loving it!

I've finished Snow Angels by James Thompson, which I really enjoyed. It's one of those "if you enjoyed Stieg Larsson" type books.

I've just finished "Elizabeth is Missing" by Emma Healey. A very moving mystery story about a woman with early dementia who believes her best friend is missing. It has had mixed reviews but I loved it and couldn't put it down.

I've read this one and loved it!! HAve recommended it to a few others too.

I'm currently reading "The Accident" by C L Taylor. Lots of plot twists so far, but love the writing style

Currently reading Captain Corelli's Mandolin by Louis de Bernieres but really struggling with it. Determined to finish it though.

Im currently reading The Book Of You by Claire Kendal - really creepy about a woman with a stalker!

I have just started to read the last ever book in the Kingdom Keepers series, The Return: Disney At Last.

Corinna

Well, I was determined to finish Captain Corelli however much of a struggle it was. Then I was so frustrated with the ending that I wished I'd never persevered!

Have just finished reading The Bronze Horseman trilogy by Paullina Simons, the first book is called The Bronze Horseman and the other two are called Tatiana and Alexander, and The Summer Garden. Loved loved loved them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!