• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What Are Your Experiences with Alamo Quicksilver?

cindala

<font color=blue>Must solemnly vow NEVER to toggle
I just signed up for Quicksilver with Alamo, and I was wondering how good a service it is.

We are EA members with National, and have been spoiled. Is Quicksilver as efficient and as smooth an operation as Emerald Aisle???:):):)

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Alas, for my company the answer was a resounding NO. We had trouble from the get-go: problems with incorrect reservations, lost reservations, incorrect rates, problems with the cards, problems printing contracts ... it goes on and on. Mercifully, our Meeting Services department finally cancelled our corporate contract with them for 2003. We've negotiated new ones with Avis and Hertz. For us, Alamo Quicksilver was more trouble than it was worth. :(

I have been using QS for years, off and on, and have never encountered a problem.
They, however, do not have a kiosk at MCO at this time, you will need to use the special QS desk. We have also used the desk and you will bypass the "normal" line. It was quick and easy.
The desk will be well marked ( it is really a counter).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter