What are your favorite, not to miss shows at SW??

Chip126

<font color=CC66CC>A Tag is a Wish your Heart Make
I have not been to SW since 1989. The one show that stands out as being my family's favorite is Clyde and Seymour! This is one that we will not miss on our next trip in December.

However, I know that they have added many shows and attractions. I would love to hear your opinions on what the best shows and attractions are that should not be missed.

Also, please tell me about Cirque de la Mer

Many thanks!:D

I would not miss Cylde and Seamore. The preshow mime is worth checking the show out many times.

The Crique de la Mer show is like a poor man's Crique de Soeli. But the show is pretty entertaining and has all the AC you want! :)

I have to echo the praise for Clyde and Seamore which is easily the best show in the park, even better than Shamu IMHO, which is of course another not to miss show. Make sure to arrive early for Clyde and Seamore so that you can watch the antics of the preshow mime. I normally hate mimes but this guy was hilarious.

Another show, well kind of a show, is the beer school at the Hospitality Center. This was worth the 45 minutes out of my day and not just because of the extra free samples. It was very informative and interesting.

I agree with the previous posters. We LOVED Cirque del Mer. We laughed so hard and enjoyed being in the air conditioning. Shamu amd Clyde and Seymour are great too.

Cirque de la Mar, is airconditioned.. and funny! We loved the Boxing bit...

Actually, the Clyde & Seymour show has been changed since you last went... I don't think it's as funny as it was before, but it's still funny... As for new shows, my kids LOVE Pet's Ahoy, it is very endearing & I'd say a do not miss!!

We loved Clyde and Seymour as well as the Dolphin Show and Shamu. These are not shows but they are not to be missed.....feeding the dolphins and feeding the stingrays! My kids also love the manatees. It is a great place and if you are down in the area for a while you can get a 1 day pass and get another pass free before you leave that day to use within 7 days! A great deal and this way you can take your time and enjoy everything!

Have a blast.

Clyde and Seamore is corny, silly and yet utterly hilarious. The little kids seated around me giggled uncontrollably. The Shamu show is a classic, and if you sit in the lower third of the arena, the kids will be thrilled to get splashed, but you may wish to wear a poncho! I'd try to see at least 3 shows--they break up the day nicely and give you some decent sitting down time when your feet get tired. And don't forget to feed the dolphins--this thrills kids and adults alike!

even if you don't like mimes, the mime before clyde and seamore is a stitch.

i can never get my kids away from the stingrays

both my kids like the nighttime shamu show

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter