What Aulani Laniwai Spa services have you received?

Girimama33

"I've disgraced the forces of evil."
Going in July, and would love to book a spa appointment (probably on a Tuesday afternoon after Pearl Harbor).
I am looking for feedback on what services some of you may have had and what you thought of it.

I am not a huge fan of massages (don't get me wrong, I wouldn't turn one down), but I really enjoy facial treatments and body treatments (exfoliation, etc.)

Thank you for your response! :beach:

We have been to Aulani 2x's and both times I booked a massage. The first time it was the Signature Lomi Lomi for 60 minutes and the second time I booked the 80 minute Hana Pōlhaku Lomilomi (heated stone massage).

Loved the Lomi Lomi..... the heated stone could have been better.... or I guess I should say I have had better locally, at the nearby Salish Lodge Spa. Dont get me wrong I love the Laniwai Spa.... maybe it was just that particular therapist.

CynthiaC925 just posted on the Aulani Villas and Views thread that she did one of the full body exfoliation scrubs ( I think it was the Waiwai) and loved it, I think thats probably what I will try next time around.

Thank you Pamela.
Did they perform the massages in a room, or were they on the hydrotherapy garden grounds?

The massages are in separate private rooms within the spa. I did see an outdoor cabana that could be used for treatments out in the hydrotherapy garden but when I have been there no one was using that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter