What beverages are included?

kimj88

Mouseketeer
First time cruising on any cruiseline. We are doing a 5 night Baltimore to Bermuda in June on Royal Caribbean. Can anyone tell me what drinks are actually included in the price of the cruise? I really want to not go crazy spending on this and the packages add up so quickly.

On our Anthem cruise, there was water, milk, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and a few different flavours of "juice"/drink - orange, apple, strawberry-kiwi, and I think some type of iced tea. Actual fresh-squeezed OJ was not free.

That pretty much sums it up, I think. Iced tea is unsweetened, if that matters to you.

If you like European coffees, or carbonated beverages, then I'd consider getting one of the packages, or holding off until you get to a port.

On my last RCCL cruise juice was only available in the morning. Lemonade was available near the iced tea for Arnold Palmers.

We got off Oasis 2 weeks ago and with 3 of us in a room felt beverage package was too pricey. My only complaint for this cruise was the lack of available free beverages any time after main dining. We could only find flavored water at night. No juices or lemonade readily available. I guess we could have asked a bartender for Lemonade or juice but never did.

Slightly off topic. On 3 nights in Main Dining room I ordered a soda and was never charged. Maybe this is the new norm at dinner, or maybe I just got generous servers. We did sit at same table and had the same servers each night.

We got off Oasis 2 weeks ago and with 3 of us in a room felt beverage package was too pricey. My only complaint for this cruise was the lack of available free beverages any time after main dining. We could only find flavored water at night. No juices or lemonade readily available. I guess we could have asked a bartender for Lemonade or juice but never did.

Slightly off topic. On 3 nights in Main Dining room I ordered a soda and was never charged. Maybe this is the new norm at dinner, or maybe I just got generous servers. We did sit at same table and had the same servers each night.

there are dispensers in several spots.. windjammer( even if not serving food) and usually near the QS places like sorrentos or park cafe. they will have juice from concentrate at breakfast then transition over to flavored water, iced tea and lemonade.

bar juices and mixers are not included unless you have a package.

Stupid question, but what is "flavored water "? Where do you get it? Are there self serve dispensers at the buffet etc? Is coffee available all day somewhere? Are cans of soda able to be purchased? I hate the Freestyle machines (I know, controversial :)). Trying to figure this all out (we are DCL vets). Thanks in advance!

there are dispensers in several spots.. windjammer( even if not serving food) and usually near the QS places like sorrentos or park cafe. they will have juice from concentrate at breakfast then transition over to flavored water, iced tea and lemonade.

bar juices and mixers are not included unless you have a package.

i would describe the flavoured water as akin to Crystal Light, but not as strong a taste. Not available 24/7, but should be available in a few self serve areas and Windjammer.

Coffee should always be available at the Promenade cafe.

I don’t drink pop while on board so I can’t answer that last question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!