What can be brought into the parks?

AngieWin

<font color=green>other than that it was all about
We are wanting to bring in snacks/drinks into the parks. I was wondering what couldn't be brought in? We will have DS's stroller, so we won't be carrying everything.

The main concern is no cans or glass bottles. A zip lock with chips, pretzels or candy is fine and no problem normally with plastic juice bottles or milk in cardboard carton. I don't think ice chests are ok however. A couple of weeks ago, we picked up subway sandwichs & chips and had no problems with them in the bottom of the stroller.

The offical line is that no outside food to be eaten in the parks. If you bring your lunch with you, you are supposed to eat it at the picnic tables outside. Partly I think because they feel if its an inconvience you won't do it, but mostly because then people take up seats for the people who pay to eat there. Believe me there is nothing worse than buying yourself a meal and not being able to find a table (especially inside on a hot day) and seeing tables full of people eating their food brought from home.

Snacks are not a problem though. They used to be a lot pickier about them, but now they don't really say much. If you bring in a cooler (anything bigger than a small over the shoulder type cooler) they will not let you in the park with it. Over by the picnic tables they have a bunch of lockers that are big enough for coolers and they will direct you there to store it (or back at your car).

Glass bottles are not allowed in if they see them.

Last summer we could not bring in our drinks from GC to the park through the GC entrance...we had to finish or throw away at the gate. We've never been stopped before so assumed it was OK, but I guess that they can't judge what is in the cup from the pool bar ;) Of course, water bottles in fannie packs have never been a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter