What did you last eat/drink?

a stew of burger, mushroom, spinach, caulflower...over a steam spud....and a 97 cent personal watermelon...getting more...because they are cheaper than a candy bar.

well....if you count five minutes from now...just put up the Styrofoam shades on windows to run on air wall units. Cooling off quickly at sunset, so we open windows at dark and have to take down window protection....so made a sandwich using two slice of a Nature Own bread, ( was on a buy 5 blue special items and discount a $1.00 per loat) multi grain ( Nature own only bread I eat now, no Oregon filbert bread by Franz here), smoothened in mayo, topped with ripe 75 cent avocado, liberal sprinkle of bits of delit lunch meat, snowbirds still missing here, so deli has way to much sliced meat at end of night, so heavy discounted in morning on our shopping sprees ( desert boredom is good for find food bargains. ) and light sprinkle of nuke fresh bacon bits, to ad a salty and sprite flavor to the open face slices of bread...mouth won't open wide enough for a sandwich, so cut into parts, makes for a great mess, but mighty fine lunch.....with my Arizona by the jug tea...bought those at 10% off on the first wednesday of the month...but regardless of the price...I am addicted, even more so now that I pour into the half full jubga large cup of non iced McD sweet tea....It was a long covid time before that tea was available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts