What Do I Need to Know About Contemporary?

DantePD

Mouseketeer
So, first week of December I'll be staying in the Contemporary for the first time. I've wanted to stay here since I was a kid and I'm finally getting to do it.

So, what do I need to know? Thus far, I've stayed at both Port Orleans, Coronado and Shades of Green

We love it, but always request our room to be on either a higher floor or away from Chef Mickey's (it can get loud). It is an easy walk to MK, but we also love that we have access to Poly and GF restaurants via monorail.

Hi. Thinking about CR main tower theme park view for Oct. or Dec. We've always stayed at Poly or BW. Is CR a good choice? Theme park view ok? Thanks.

The place is infested with giant rodents and other critters...even in one of the main restaurants!

We stayed at CR our last vacation, 1 year ago. (We go almost yearly)
I LOVED it. The ease in getting to MK and less time in security lines was the best.
I also loved our room, which was pretty spacious, and the bathroom.
I dont know any thing different from other resorts to tell you. The staff was lovely, as are 99% of all Disney cast members.

Oh! I still remember our first time at the contemporary, Before that we always passed thru on the monorail and always wondered why we did not stay there, it looked awesome.
we had a garden wing room and service was above and beyond. We had a ground level room and it was great as we had a patio and nearby a door outside, it was very convenient when returning tired. If staying on the tower, guess any floor would be nice, specially higher if your have a park view. Hope you have as a great time as we did.

We love the Contemporary and always have a great time there! It’s so convenient to MK!

I had a friend stay there in July, and her only complaint was how long the elevators take in the covid era since capacity is limited. So maybe pack your patience on that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!