What do KTTW cards look like? Have photos?

maigheann

Disnewb
What do these things look like? Are they made of plastic? Are they bigger than a credit card?

Easy to demagnetize? Has an iPhone ever de-magnetized one by accident?

They are the size of a credit card/hotel room key card. I'm not sure about an Iphone, but my DN's cell phone did demagnetize hers a couple of times before we figured out what was doing it. Of course any magnets on backpacks or purses will do it too. I keep my in a sleeve of some sort or in a separate pocket in my back pack to keep it safe. Sometimes hotels will give you a little cardboard sleeve with their room key in it and I have saved a few of those for my KTTW. Also some BCP's come in a little sleeve that fits these KTTW perfectly.

Thanks for the info.

So they are easy to de-mag. That must happen quite often. Is is a simple matter to get a new one, or get it re-encoded?

It's very easy to get them fixed. Just go to the concierge desk at your resort, if staying on-site or the guest relations desk at any of the parks and it only takes a moment for them to fix it. I can't remember if they gave us new ones or fixed the old ones. It happened on a trip about 4 years ago and then in January we used the sleeves I mentioned or just slipped them into a separated pocket so that they would be safe. The last trip my DN was putting her cell phone on top of her KTTW card on the table in the room in the evening after making a call so she would remember to put it in the safe in the morning (she didn't bring the phone to the parks so that wasn't a problem).

Do the KTTW cards look any different since the theme change? What about luggage tags?

DSCF0121.jpg

This is the new tags. I took this for my trip report. These are new for the celebration theme. Last year they said YOMD and had the castle. They had sparkly on them and were very pretty. These don't have sparkly. I received 6 of these, and there are only two of us! How weird is that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter