What do you buy that you can’t get in Canada?

Bonine! A must for cruising :)
It was a lifesaver for me on our cruise. I only wish that I took for for a couple of days after the cruise as well. We got off the ship on a Saturday morning so I didn’t bother taking Friday night before I went to bed. I remember standing in line waiting to check in at the airport when I started swaying, lol. I didn’t get my “land legs” back for another 2 days. Lesson learned for next time.

I forgot about Nutter Butters. They’re much better than Pirate cookies, IMO.

Totally! Christie did make these little thin peanut butter cookies for a while that were pretty good but once my daughter had Nutter Butters there was no going back!

2 Buck Chuck at Trader Joes! Well, it's typically around $3 in Florida.

Also various other items at Trader Joes as we don't have any up here.

Used to buy Cherry Coke or Pepsi all the time but its started to pop up in my hometown. Now I just go for Raisin Bran Crunch. Like eating an oatmeal cookie for breakfast.

Totally! Christie did make these little thin peanut butter cookies for a while that were pretty good but once my daughter had Nutter Butters there was no going back!
Oh, that reminds me. We are always on the lookout for Girl Scout Cookie stands. They have a dozen varieties, all very different from our 3 Canadian varieties, and cookie season seems to be year round. Some of these are great, and they have a couple of gluten free varieties as well.

https://www.girlscouts.org/en/cookies/all-about-cookies/Meet-the-Cookies.html

I have a fairly long list that we check each time we go down:
- Blenheim hot ginger ale (Carolinas)
- Cheerwine (FL and the Carolinas)
- Moxie (New England only)
- Sierra Mist
- Polar orange/grapefruit soda
- Gluten Free Chex
- Grits
- Hominy
- PB Fit (dried peanut butter)
- dried hummus
- pickled jalapenos (Mt Olive)
- hatch chilies
- Publix kosher dill sandwich slices
- sticky fingers BBQ sauce
- Boar's Head Cajun Mayo sauce
- Campbell's Slow Cooker sauce pouches (also skillet and oven sauces now)
- Gluten Free Worcestershire sauce (Canadian and UK have gluten)
- Publix Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil (seriously the heaviest duty foil you will find; I probably have 6 rolls stocked in the pantry)
- really cheap generic ibuprofen and acetaminophen (Walmart/Target/Walgreens)

These are the things we look for every trip. We love hitting the grocery stores and find all kinds of other unique products to bring back and try; the above ones are the ones worth repeating. A normal trip has a fair bit of the back of the SUV filled with groceries.

We have Cheerwine here in Michigan, too. They actually sell it at the place where I work.

Was in Seattle last weekend and got a supply of Sweet and sour Twizzlers. You used to be able to get in Canada, but about 2 years ago they disappeared.

Cherry Coke Zero. I bought 4 cases when we were in Portland last summer. I got 3 cases when DMIL saw is at Save On Foods this summer. Seems to be a summer thing only here. Good think is I make it last.

I don't have much to buy state-side, but when I get a chance to get back home to the Maritimes I load up on the delicious Chris Brothers (or even the lesser 'Brothers' brand). Deep fried on tooth picks - so common down home but so impressive at a dinner party back here in Upper Canada - they've never seen it before :)

I don't have much to buy state-side, but when I get a chance to get back home to the Maritimes I load up on the delicious Chris Brothers (or even the lesser 'Brothers' brand). Deep fried on tooth picks - so common down home but so impressive at a dinner party back here in Upper Canada - they've never seen it before :)
I put mine on a cookie sheet and bake them, get the Chris Brothers honey mustard to dip them in, so good.

I am a woman with size 11 feet and only in USA can I find Hanes extended sizes socks:cloud9:
Also a large selection of shoes for my size.
Basically USA is sock and shoe heaven for me.

I am a woman with size 11 feet and only in USA can I find Hanes extended sizes socks:cloud9:
Also a large selection of shoes for my size.
Basically USA is sock and shoe heaven for me.

I have a weakness for outlet shopping in the states, the prices are pretty amazing compared to the "outlets" here in the Toronto area. Can't buy as much anymore, darn that CDN$!!!

I've been reading this thread for ideas. My daughter and I are going to the States. I plan on bringing back:

- Skippy peanut butter
- cherry lifesaver rolls (if I can find a bunch cheap)
- try cheerwine if I can find it
- green tea ginger ale! I hope to find this. They stopped selling it here
- $100 US Disney gift card (since I can't transfer CND Dgc to my US Dgc anymore)
- running shoes (ASICS)
- size 11/12 socks. I'm a 10 and once they shrink in the dryer, they are too tight
- slippers!
- fabric and other quilting supplies, depending on what I find
- maybe snack foods (limon chips, zero, payday, nutter butter, those texas pepper works candy-krisp jalapenos someone mentioned)

Peanut Butter Capt'n Crunch!
Clothes from Lucky Jeans (I know you can find a few stores Toronto, but no where in the Maritimes)
Breakfast from Friendly's

Does DVC direct from Disney count? :)

I love the suggestions!
I have been looking for grits here in Toronto, but I'll be stocking up on the next trip. I'll also be picking up some Christmas gifts from Vera Bradley at the Vineland outlets, and whatever looks yummy in Public. Thanks for the tips on the crockpot seasonings!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!