What Do You Collect?

I have never traded pins. I only buy pins that are special tome, so I don't want to trade.
Same here. I'll buy a couple while I'm at the parks when I need to trade with a cast member, but I never trade with guests. I don't own a lanyard and the pins never leave my home. Can't see carrying them around.

Same here. I'll buy a couple while I'm at the parks when I need to trade with a cast member, but I never trade with guests. I don't own a lanyard and the pins never leave my home. Can't see carrying them around.

Exactly. Mine don't leave the pin board!

My husband collects cell (art). Really don't make them anymore because it's all on the computer. He's been collecting them many years. I think the nicest one he has is an original Snow White. My hubby also took an interest in those Thomas Kinkade's. He has Cinderella's Castle, Peter Pan, Cinderella with Prince Charming, Little Mermaid and the Prince and the Frog. For fathers day I did get him a cell, it's Mickey Mouse /Star Wars Weekend one. He used to collect many of the fine figurines and many of the pieces years ago being in some Disney Club. I collect Disney cookie jars. Though I haven't gotten a new one in years. Same old one has been for sale for years on the web and in parks. Used to be a place on line that Disney sold limited edition cookies jars. Wish they would start that up again.
Hi. My son has an extensive collection of original signed framed Kinkade Disney canvas art that he is selling if you are interested please call me at 714-552-4789 I'm Theresa.

I collect Tsum Tsum. All sorts of them. The Keychains, Vinylmations, Little Blindbag Figures, and Stuffed ones.

I started collecting pins again, also been collecting Hercules merch, Davy Jones stuff, and Zootopia stuff.

I started collecting the Transportation cards, Wild About Safety cards, and the Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom cards. I collect them for my wife and I as well as our four Grandkids. I have been known to make what I call "Disney Excursions" where i plan out how i can hit all 4 parks, a couple of resorts, and Disney Springs using all of the transportation modes. It can get crazy and usually takes about 3 1/2- 4 hours but its a neat way to spend the day and see most of the property

I collect older Disney items. Here are some of my favorites:
mXMGqseCzXzd67MWGoXFemo_hvljha9ICxGYPj7CpmSj4ipTdnlrFmzW1qcUlAUZsOU-aYX6JYj3Qcp-oy4-N03fq0ruLgTpzQVthrNVgpnYW2jZsdjnPiwvHl0tA_tMyiJZefG4w0jNT1dL2dAq8-LnVnO_c0ou7QINXkDd9_t29Bb_IO3kotwHCYpZ-8uoXB2Ga0vuuBKbdQ2bF6I4Cn5di7Ik0O0JVvykRT3c9T6AvZEqg1wV0GiZQTxv6rwLgSY8Hr9X1cEwppsEgx-ZkM_D5cJM9gh-6OHnSWfzNTS_Za1Q2gHAVZpT9WfspanOeSOn8kU5FCbDEpUpuMADm32P7HaxWaodSUsAOIJXyZOs7vmAg4TOy2nD4CVstqA3VvzT9vrgJqCBLjVkWLYRKNyivPHEnB1NJnj9ebMsqYQkWffh4VJW4b5rr3lx_bodlO096nQSfXGK6T543m9w35tDGfq7WraKO6O9DPqoI-TdG-RfCfvmy2x8CyrOSdOREcdiI1SA4tatwkNyYSoNLPeRkCdReS-MYRxTh25hqX0CqC2BB6G5szAO7vfhetbBIEFFjFInqp3qq3kk2dKgZ47hNa8tNlzvsgEAqBZ7JepkvwAc-gc9Hg=w690-h920-no

9budOsl6Y6knZPo1wsrypLD3gSNHph3xjEkDjPI0P72EC-OILyfNrsydt4UezdYvyMtYKYWqabqPjQjnMgBTbWcIJR42-HfTzc-llY_DyWJ7mA9YsPFx9ZJQBKfc3DMVQDmgbPB2vo1VO-D-QnuuCvVGTUm3t12UMpEh_J7JCOMTnCFlxvrp40nsbOXu3uuokV9oJN7XAdPhtuRAlmrKkXqRriRqll0Q_SsHSpGVdwRzFBsSIbyajmDN9q7niH2HgZORJr-hjsKzgxLYVzdTCRNvMKGZlqBLyfQGk4OXzjMEsdJGwtDy-s0iovSzCzyjtrLf96Ar7SatpuS0M82bR4Mptvnnz7LQ1GcWKGRJv7-PGOPTqw3HBPW3030M_gUDHEtIXgqfgPZIKANMR-KGI74QxMfR_DRa8CrMyBf6AdJ1MY2ssjKTurl787jsWu5XZj64Am_EgdXZRz5kGGM_lEQh-d5UDwTmQh4wLyv_85UDcc51F7SHvSclwhRMGa98RIx1gyITrHm52GXL6bd8fH74wMmKkS8FLyi99x6WxzMB1Ql8JOyo0Dd715pvvntCUygk_nCeeD4vQ9hw0URWK2yy7tx25ZfcnefjZtUFeyEiHyqqxt6fMg=w690-h920-no

HTUqY-gB4G2ql4Mde0e75VPQH3qobwvB8Z0LpfnNL8xJoGeAgtu5wJIIwHtOzOPIAEtw7biLtJdoYYZn9doytSPnHSNu-d_mGcndROFx8Xy6jsA9l4v6viJn28CNaqcScUBRfBWswHcqxgdormCU6ct2DK8-J1XJ-6Ak06GkYZpnWT8BN7dTyh451sS-Zyko60JzGq2JPQ06mPKShJzpXk5dGVwjduVxpuiBwKYnuxXiAFuB_8z7gtv04C7kFT4DWuxKJmqrUx0F4Zm5XRqDmmJmdYL0QSrrsGjerqhGKq6HKSr3iYLLEjze8_Wy6tev7B3qJUP7X1x5WR-_i9-kCwwwj1WblAUJAMeOhNsRqHoq6Ue5woQBZFGd1YMpzQ7AGTynOPvvUHOE4LGVkPa237QUd8ULH3NrWWUMUdTaL_pQxKz_GZMFvE4T5YY53_b1v0GAiJ_uUMiWbziMfhJcQp2ainPRi4MAYJUHie5Vm6TyxPXEsXzziMr72Ujm3oAcrmn8Vm8d_nLaNB0vzN5W56pzJdgd6oalXH67qVUC-DMYB-XZPjcmTJA6ktsgaM-WQ_en-oGuk6LQpcN63Fvd2tGWcPOxHGqPixMSC3VkuG1ZQDiAgPt5bA=w1228-h920-no

h9CNkHrknHISTa9ZjIvtOiR-M4HUWchRDLwqs0G0vVU5fWYRH3I6IVnV_mPP37JcXINBO9akYziC4S8Y4H_vnpVnY2HqfcX9pfVaZklNYDUBR6Bm3aTIReoJhNhNG7K9zehFaWm2VOZSyXGSP2HhDiXk0Y2qCdimCaRDEdwfavdzSAyyrkIRHMPv64cvY51UxBzzRxkXbL2zDJftIWeS6UhkgG6sAYQ81_sVExKVE2QT2mtGBZCPknl6KURcoAHs1J7AskUqzAn2dVla-2GdhTnKxJntLyr3D88aoZWFucdoGgELymzKmS7CWlRvTYizZdV8EdwEJvSSGUqzxbkKXuhM3zoCeX3I5jq4zE0w1rjwn5yvJT9xF0opcFCXEa5FjIO7LrePaehVNiPKMRqXWWqD7NV_atxY4I37wBa7FnpV_eoIPnSeaEKy0mVHgtlnr7tA1ry7JoYrVO0z5VTWuq0ZjUj5oIUXXNh0KwTnAVbZZ9sV4HRfImz8kzA_ry6ipzWwNVA32CNFX_Ms0INh_pXr_bh7648YYGATxoooeBG61LKYTWX4VaMebBkokzj0AxRjCdrBu7U-m2Cj0SQqaLDtB9h52WYzoF903XbqQnck_Wyfe-QCTQ=w690-h920-no

I collect the Animators Collection dolls and mugs. And I guess I can say that I collect Vinylmation figures since I've been gifts so many throughout the years. My son also collects pins.

I found it about 30 years ago in an antique store in SoHo.

What a great find!

I collect the Animators Collection dolls and mugs. And I guess I can say that I collect Vinylmation figures since I've been gifts so many throughout the years. My son also collects pins.

I wouldn't say I collect the dolls, because I don't plan to get them all. I do have some of my favorite characters though.

I wouldn't say I collect the dolls, because I don't plan to get them all. I do have some of my favorite characters though.
Same here. I was gifted a few, and then have purchased my favorites. There are just way too many!

I don't really collect Disney anymore but I want those Beauty and the Beast movie Funko Pop!s so bad.:P

I have many, many, many pins.

I collected the Olszewski Main St. miniatures.
cabinet 2.JPG

I also like theme park artwork (this is the WDW 2013 calendar disassembled and individually framed)
photo.JPG

I collect anything Vintage Disneyland, But I have tons of Vinylmations! Disney Wall Maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have one from every park that has made them. Super Rare Toyko Disney Sea Map is my fav, and Epcot opening year one <3 I have tons of my grandfathers old Parking passes from late 50s
up to the 90's. Also saving for a walt disney Signature that's the Grail.

I collect a few different Disney things now, but it all grew out of my Little Mermaid collection. At this point I collect toys of all the Disney Princesses, mugs of Ariel or Mickey Mouse, Shirts of Ariel that are actually made for men, Graphic Ts of Mickey Mouse or any of the Fab Five, and books on Walt Disney. Now I'm expanding my toy collection to include non-Disney Princesses (Anastasia, Wonder Woman, etc), and I'd like to begin collecting Steamboat Willie stuff too.

I tend to collect Disney/Pixar movies on (insert media of the modern era). Besides the standard items, my collection from the theme parks is fairly random. I still have our bag from our first trip in 1975, New Year's even hats from 1985/86, fork, knife, plate and napkin from 1995. I may have a problem. :-)

I collect JESSICA RABBIT, which is getting harder and harder to find at the park. My DD collected Pluto stuffed animals and has a huge collection. My other daughter collects Disney Star Wars items. We really only like to buy items at the park and not pick them up on line. It's not really that special if you don't buy it when you're at Disney! We always try to buy one special item at each visit. So we have an array of Disney Collectables, from pins, to figurines, to plates and pottery. We discovered early on, if you see it and want it, BUY IT! 'Cause it probably won't be there on your next visit! We've learned our lesson early! I have regrets for not buying certain items when I saw them, now they are GONE!

I started collecting Disney pins back in 1998 just as pin trading got really big. I'm up to over 1,000 now organized in binders by LEs; themes such as resorts and attractions. I have the complete Countdown to the Millennium set and the 100 Years of Dreams set plus some extra for each.

Some of my nicer sets are framed like my Coca-Cola set and WDW 20th Anniversary set.

If you want to look, my PinPics username is pinsaver but I really only trade a little etc. via email nowadays. I also have a few older Disney buttons if anyone is looking for those.

Nowadays I only buy a few pins each trip; mostly new attraction pins, resort pins and Timothy mouse pins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!