• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What do you do with your Mickey Heads?

KittieKat

Boy mom/twin mom
I have a decent collection of mickey heads from home depot. Now I am trying to think up ideas of what to do with them! I already made some as name tags to wear on our bags. What else do you do with them? I am thinking about decorating the window at our room with them....

What do you do? And better do you have visual aids? :thumbsup2

Are these cardboard?

If they are, I make thank you cards for CMs that go above and beyond. I also make quick park hour cheat sheets and EMH cheat sheets. You could get some autographed by characters and use them to decorate later- maybe binders or notebooks.

I cut some of the heads out and glued them to the inside of a white lamp shade. :3dglasses

I love them too! I'd love to find a use for them. :rotfl: I know one time on What Not to Wear the host, Clinton, wore a shirt that had one company's paint samples all over it. I wonder if you could make a purse with some clear plastic and place them in between two layers - kind of like those picture purses?

I have a decent collection of mickey heads from home depot. Now I am trying to think up ideas of what to do with them! I already made some as name tags to wear on our bags. What else do you do with them? I am thinking about decorating the window at our room with them....

What do you do? And better do you have visual aids? :thumbsup2

Here is a pic of my wife on our looooooong drive to WDW.

Notice the red circle in the car window.

Carride.jpg

Like the above poster you could use them to decorate your Hotel Windows or the door to your room. =) That's cheap decorating! I'll have to go collect some.

My Daughter's have used them as a matching game. They have two of several of the colors and flip them over and play memory!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter