What do you mean you're going again? PTR

Christieand

Mouseketeer
Last September my sister and I took a trip for 4 night 5 days with our best friend. It was amazing, and so when we saw the 40% off Sequoia lodge was back we booked again...this time we are going with our nan ::yes::

We are staying for 3 nights this time and travelling on the Eurostar again. We didn't get the best prices but they weren't bad considering it is only 2 months away. I managed to get us a £25 travelodge for the night before (Sunday) so that we don't have to travel from home at 5am in the morning again. Instead we will either walk (it is said to take around 10 minutes) to the station or get a taxi...depending on how heavy our cases are!

We are going on April 15th (will it be cold? Judging by existing TRs it will be!) and are very excited to see Dreams! again!

Brilliant.....hope you have a fantastic time! You might get lucky with the weather ;) but regardless of the weather I am sure it will be a great trip! :thumbsup2

Our trip this year will be very different from last year's

(PTR here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2961772 and trip report here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2991483),

mainly because all three of us have been before, and so we won't be rushing around trying to do every attraction! Instead we will probably meander around, doing whatever we feel like.

Some things that we really want to do, though, are:
-Disneyland Railroad
-Casey Jr (if it is open)
-Animagique and Cinemagique
-Get churros from Fuente del Oro!
-Panoramamagique (maybe)
-Tour of Disneyland Parc

I'm not going to make a definite meal plan because where we eat will depend on how hungry we are/what the time is etc, but the places we have 'shortlisted' as options are:

Table Service:
-Annette's
-Walt's
-Blue Lagoon
-Beaver Creek

Buffets:
-Agrabah Café
-Hunter's Grill
-Plaza Gardens

Counter Service:
-Fuente del Oro
-Toad Hall
-Hakuna Matata
-Earl of Sandwich

Are there any others that you would recommend?

My sister and I are thinking about upgrading to a Golden Forest Room as a surprise for our nan but we are not sure yet. It is about £160 more.

46 days to go! princess:

We are traveling to London on Sunday 14th April, the day before our Eurostar travel. This is for two reasons:
1) Trains are very expensive in the morning if we wanted to travel straight to London to get the Eurostar on the Monday morning.
2) If we got the same person as last time to take us there on the Monday morning, it would cost around £100 more (and that's including return travel to London and our overnight hotel).

The train arrives in London at 15:00 ish. This only cost £25 pp for First Class! However because it's a Sunday we won't get snacks/access to the first class lounge.

Then we will go to check in at our hotel and perhaps go to Covent Garden/for a pizza/whatever we feel like before hopefully getting an early night!

The next morning we plan to make our way to St Pancras and get breakfast there (at the hotel it costs £8 pp and we won't spend anywhere near this much on a few snacks) then of course check in to the Eurostar.

On the way back, we have around 2 hours after the Eurostar arrives back in London before our connecting train back home. I am hoping and praying that this is enough time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter