What do you wish you could be doing on the cruise right now?

Hoping to still go in July. I wish I was sitting on my balcony with my family, watching the ocean, and drinking a fruity cocktail, or sipping an adult beverage from Cove Cafe or the champagne bar. I also would love to be eating dinner at Remy right now, or really eating anything from Remy.

I wish I was having my name announced as I stepped into the atrium with DD22. So full of excitement! I have a December Very Merrytime cruise booked and I hope the Dream would be sailing by then.

Deck 4-brisk walk listening to the waves. Cove for a dry cappuccino with my husband sitting in the sunshine, feeling relaxed to the max, as we plan the day... Not a worry in the world...

ANYTHING except looking at excel spreadsheets regarding data on how something ...called COVID (doesn’t even matter the number) is impacting business. THAT’S what I’d like......

So unbelievable! How would assessment be done? Video tape one self doing exercise then email it to the teacher?
I doubt there will be real grading. I suspect it will be like band practice logs - log what you do and how long. Grade is based on submission of log.

PE is mostly a participation grade around here anyway.

I doubt there will be real grading. I suspect it will be like band practice logs - log what you do and how long. Grade is based on submission of log.

I see. It’s the honest system assuming students are truthful with their logs.

I'm quite turned off by cruises right now...but I'd love a Mickey Bar.
I wonder if you can still find the 90th birthday mickey bars in your local grocery. I've had most luck at Walmart, sometimes publix. I have 7 left in the freezer, but my son keeps eating my stash!

I wonder if you can still find the 90th birthday mickey bars in your local grocery. I've had most luck at Walmart, sometimes publix. I have 7 left in the freezer, but my son keeps eating my stash!

Our local grocery store had them a few months ago. I tried them but they didn't taste the same.

I would be sitting on our stateroom balcony with my husband enjoying a bottle of chilled wine, watching the sun set, listening to the waves crash against the ship, and disconnecting from the outside world. 🍷🍷

This time last week we were on the last Disney Cruise still at sea. It was sea day number 9 out of 10. We spent it watching Frozen 2 (again), spending time in the pool and watching Dreams in the Walt Disney Theatre.

Re-entry after vacation is always hard but this has been surreal.

My dd is in 6th grade. She has to send a video of herself playing her violin to her orchestra teacher and pics of the drawings she's doing to her art teacher(they each post specific music and art activities that must be done). I thought those would be 2 classes we wouldn't have to worry so much about. Her dance academy is closed, but all her teachers have posted videos on class Dojo for them to learn their routines.(love this, because it's been too rainy to go out, so dd does her dances when she needs to burn some energy).

I’d give anything to have my favorite breakfast at Cabanas (cheese omelet with hollandaise, French toast and a donut) then drop my kids off at the kids club. Anything after that would only be frosting on the cake ;-). But I’d probably go for relaxing in the adult pool. Thinking about this almost makes me cry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter