what does this mean? hotel reservation related

tickle my pickle

Earning My Ears
universal studioshollywood. com/ticket_hotel_offer.html[/url]

each of these package deals includes tickets and hotel..

it has a price person/per night

the Sheraton Universal Hotel says..

$108 per person/night

does that mean if me and a friend wanted to stay 2 nights it would cost $108x4?....or $108x2 since its 2 nights

im trying to decide if its better to buy a hotel separate and buy the 1 day ticket ticket separate because i dont need the 7 day that it includes. also right now its buy 1 day get 1 day free so 2 days for the price of one

i know its confusing im just trying to see whats the best deal

First of all, you will get far more accurate and detailed responses if you visit the Universal board on this site. :thumbsup2

If the reservation details say per person/night, that usually means that if there is only one person in the room, you pay $108. If there are 2 people in the room, you pay $216, and so on.

I went to this link http://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/ticket_hotel_offer.html.

Then clicked on the hotel of your choice for this link http://www.starwoodhotels.com/shera...ame=GETAWA&IM=SOP_UNIVSTUDIOSJUNE_SI_83_SOCAL

From there, I don't see anything about $108 per person/night. I see a flat rate that is far more, but it doesn't matter if you have one or two people in the room. I don't know your dates, but i tried a few and it stated my rate preference was not available. When that happens, you are not getting a special price/package because there are no more rooms available for that particular offer. maybe someone else can offer better advice.

It says to me that if there are 2 people in the room, @ $108 per person, then it will be $216 for the room every night you stay in it.

It is a package so the price is per person per night.

If it were "room only" it would say per room per night.

With Universal I've generally found it's less expensive to buy your tickets and room separately.

Its per person, so $108 for one each one of you, each night you are staying.

Also, not sure if you realize but the link you included in your post is for Universal Hollywood, so those deals are for California.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter