What else to do in Anaheim?

MomBoyd

DIS Veteran
Other than DL, DCA & DtD what else is there to do in Anaheim? I will be at a conference and my family does not want to do the parks without me. We will not have a car so anything you can reach on the ART or with a short cab ride would be great. If possible my DH and DS will go to an Angels game. Any other suggestions?

Not much in Anaheim, but Knott's Berry Farm is close by in Buena Park. They can get there via the MTA (LA County transit) #460 bus which stops at DL and KBF before heading into downtown LA.

Or they could do Universal Studios, with free bus transit from Anaheim provided by Universal - see their web site.

If they don't want to do any parks without you then maybe try the Beach Tour: http://www.anaheim411.com/oc_beach_tours.html

I believe that shopping malls such as Westfield Main Place and South Coast Plaza have shuttles that pick up in the DL area.

The Anaheim Ducks hockey team might be in town.

Just some random thoughts.

There is also the Block in nearby Orange. There is lots of shopping, restaurants, arcade and also Vans has a skate park there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter