What happens when it is time to renew your DC membership?

Barbruka

Favorite place in the world.
Does anyone know the procedure for renewing DC membership? I have been a member for a year now, and I want to renew. I know the price goes down $10. Will they contact me, or do I contact them?

They will send you a reminder in the mail, but you can also go to the Disney Club website and renew there.

I received a new package along with a new card in the mail this week. Is a bill going to follow or did I get lucky? I thought maybe the initial membership was for 2 years and I had forgotten?? Anyone else receive their card automatically?

How much in advance do they send the reminder? I have been a member for just over a year, and no reminder yet.

My DC membership expired at the end of Sept. I had almost forgot to renew and called them on Sept. 30. When my new card arrived a few days later, they had changed my expiration date to the end of Oct! I basically got an extra month for free! Has this happened to anyone else?

Colleen

I joined in October of 2000 and my membership was good until the end of December this year. I just received a postcard last week reminding me to renew my membership and offered two options for renewal. One was by phone and the other by the website.

I joined in October 2000 too, so something will probably be coming in the mail soon, it sounds like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter