What has taken up too much of your life?

My job. :( Not that it's a waste of time per se; it brings in 75% of our income and not doing it simply isn't an option. But it does grieve me that I spend more hours and energy there than I do with the people I love and my ability to serve them and make a meaningful contribution to my community has been so drastically diminished.

Candy Crush...you don't get to level 3392 without giving up WAY too much time....

I used to spend hours on Candy Crush. And then one day, I went to play... and the game had glitched and showed me as already completing every single level. And not just completing... completing with scores of 1 million+ points. I have no idea why, or what happened, but that put an end to my Candy Crush days, haha.

Worrying too much. In the back of my mind, I figure if I worry about something bad happening, then it won’t happen.

Also, I spend too much time on FB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!