What is the 1st thing you do on your 1st park day when you step through the gate.

1. I tear up EVERY TIME I enter the dang park.. ALL of the parks.
  2. go straight to the fire station for my new set of Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards.
  3. head back to the entrance for my map (yes yes, even though I have the app).
  4. smell the smells down main street :)

In over 30 years of going to WDW I can honestly say we don't really have a tradition for that. We rarely even know what park we are heading to until we get to our resort. If we are staying at a value resort we just go to the bus stop and hop on the first bus that comes. If staying at one of the Epcot resorts, we walk over to Epcot. If a festival is happening, we tend to head to Epcot and grab something to eat because we drive down and usually grab Chick-fil-a for breakfast and eat snack foods in the car. It's usually around 2 or 3 when we get there so we are normally pretty hungry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!