What is the best souvenior to buy????

The Christmas Store at Downtown Disney has the best collection of ornaments, and they can be personalized. If you see something that you want, do not say that you'll come back to get it. Buy it right then, because coming back doesn't always work out.

I GOT A REAL NEAT PEWTER KEY CHAIN ON OUR LAST TRIP. IT HAS A EMBLEM FROM EACH OF THE THEME PARKS ON IT. IT REMINDS ME OF DW DAILY.
ALSO THE IDEA TO GET A CD WITH MUSIC FROM THE PARKS IS COOL. WE GOT AN EPCOT ONE AND I REALLY ENJOY LISTENING TO IT. AS A MATTER OF FACT I'M PLAYING IT NOW WHILE I'M ON THESE BOARDS. IT REALLY PUTS YOU IN THE DISNEY MOOD AND HELPS YOU LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT TRIP!!

OFF SITE- 1978
DXL- 1997
CBR & WONDER CRUISE- 1999
OKW- NOV. 2001

Those are my favorites. My antenna mouse ears have survived all winter and still look good, although my plate didn't survive the run-in with a deer, flew off the car and I haven't seen it since. I'm really anxious to go back to get a new plate! =0)

mickey17a.gif

They have this huge Christmas store christmas is my Favorite holiday! They have so many things! It's unbelievable! Hard to Choose! And the Disney Home store also has many neat things!!!

The best item that I purchased while we were in disney are the Animal Kingdom coffee mugs with mickey on them and your name. If you are not able to find your name, they will let you order them and send them to you at the same cost. Out of all the tokens and items we have ever purchased at Disney, these are my favorites.

3/98 CS
10/98 CB
5/99 DL
7/99 YC
10/99 PO
4/00 CS
5/01 CS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter