• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the best tour/excursion?

mcroker

Earning My Ears
We are traveling with our 8 year daughter in March and was wondering what the best tour/excursion we should do when we're at Disneyworld. I know some of them require a certain age.

Family Magic Tour is great fun for kids (and their parents). We did that many years ago when they started the tour and had a blast.

The Behind the Seeds tour at the Land is also very interesting. My son and I did it again last month. He's a Landscape Mgmt major and wanted to revisit the Land. You learn a lot about the different methods they use to grow plants.

Another vote for Behind the Seeds. Our granddaughter was about the same age when we did it together and she loved it. Also, it's short and very inexpensive compared to the others, so it's a great place to start.

The kids have done the Family Magic Tour, (scavenger hunt), ages, 12, 9 and 5 and really liked it, especially the two younger kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter