What is the latest time I can queue up for a ride?

briternik

Mouseketeer
Do they start closing the lines before the parks close or can I get in a ride line right up until closing time?
Also, how quick do they usher you out of the park? Can I stroll along in Diagon Alley even though shops are closing? We will be there 3 nights next week and two of them Universal closes at 5 for HHN. I was hoping to use my interactive wands in the evening with as little wait time as possible. Thanks!

We were able to linger on Diagon Alley for well past close as people were still riding Gringotts. It does shut down though and I felt like I was intruding/ should leave. No one ever said anything to that affect though. :)

while the above it true on a regular day, on HHN days they actually do a hard push. Which means that they close the shops and try to push people out. You can queue up for Gringott's up to 4:59 PM. Get there at 5:00 PM and they won't let you in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter