What is the longest you have ever waited in line for a ride?

MDH

The Dude
Or other attraction I guess. I look at the app, and I'm constantly amazed at the wait times, and just can't imagine being in some of them. My family all agree from my 6 year old up that we aren't much for waiting:) Longest we've ever waited is 40 minutes, that was for test track. We've ridden everything, except Kali river rapids, it's always closed while we're there (January)

So, what's the longest you've ever waited, or are willing to wait, if it's different.

Probably around 60 minutes, give or take a couple minutes. Wouldn’t want to wait any longer than that either.

About 45 minutes for FEA. Posted standby time was like 75 min but actual was nowhere near that long. It was the last full day of my trip, first trip after FEA opened. I'd already blown 2 FPs earlier in the week because the ride was down for hours both days, and I was determined to get on. I had a FP for later on my last day but I was afraid it would break down again before my FP time and I had nothing more pressing to do, so I got in standby. Managed to ride a 2nd time with the FP, too.

The longest I have ever waited for an attraction is 75 minutes. Longest I'd be willing to wait is 90 minutes.

I don't know... I'd say about 60 minutes. I don't have the patience for much more. We might have waited a bit longer when I was young and Tower of Terror was new.

95min for FOP, two weeks after it opened. Crazy! We did the FP+ line a couple of times and my DD talked me into experiencing the regular line.

Worth it once, not again!

30 minutes for PP only because I wanted to see the standby que. Probably a little longer for the MNSSHP fireworks in August, but we just sat in the hub and played Head's Up the whole time to pass the time! We will only wait standby if it's 30 minutes or less (even then, it really depends on the ride. I wouldn't wait more than 10 for, say, Barnstormer). Otherwise it's FP+ or we don't ride it!

about 90 minutes for FOP. Posted time was 75 and after about 45 minutes they came over the PA and announced delays and that the wait times would be longer that had been posted. Really didn't mind the wait as it was the last ride of the day. Figured either wait in line for FOP or wait in line for the bus back to the resort.
The second longest wait we ever had...... was about 75 for the bus back to POR!!!! now that was HORRIBLE!!!

90 minutes for FOP would never wait longer...except for maybe Star Wars Battle Escape/Alcatraz.

about 90 minutes for FOP. Posted time was 75 and after about 45 minutes they came over the PA and announced delays and that the wait times would be longer that had been posted. Really didn't mind the wait as it was the last ride of the day. Figured either wait in line for FOP or wait in line for the bus back to the resort.
The second longest wait we ever had...... was about 75 for the bus back to POR!!!! now that was HORRIBLE!!!

I'm glad you mentioned the bus! I never thought of that. We aired 60 minutes for a magic Kingdom bus at AOA one morning. Something was clearly wrong, as 4 Epcot busses came in that time with no one getting on them after the 2nd. By the time our bus showed up there were enough people for 3 busses.

We waited 90 minutes for soarin on our first trip.
Wait times we reduced to an hour max after that experience

We've gradually reduced our standby choice to 15 minutes max..

40 minutes for TSM. The posted wait time was 20 minutes, but they kept having loading issues.

over 3 hours, for Gringotts three weeks after it opened. I tbh don't regret it. At WDW the longest I've waited is maybe an hour, with friends who don't visit the parks often, for TSMM.

70 minutes for peter pan's flight (That was during my family's "we have no idea how fast passes work" trip)

3.5 hours for Splash Mtn one New Years eve in the 90s.Aside from that I've waited around 2-2.25 hours for FoP about 4-5 times.Twice I waited 2 hours for Deja Vu at Six Flags in Atlanta,one of the worst capacity/slow loading coasters ever built.I've also done many waits around 90 minutes for various rides like Top Thrill Dragster,Gringotts,etc...

Two hours for Navi River. Not intentionally.

Wait time was 40 and then immediately jumped to 60 when we got on line. Then because they closed Pandora at 6pm for a private party they moved all the 6pm-8pm FPs to Anytime FPs so we ended up waiting two hours. We would have never gotten on the line if it was 120 minute wait. But once we waited an hour we couldn’t just walk away. We felt we invested too much time. But if we KNEW it would be another hour we would have left the line, but there was no way of knowing. We had done Navi already twice and we don’t think it’s worth a two hour wait.

The longest we’ve ever waited other than that was 40 minutes for PP and only because we wanted to see the new queue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter