• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the most essential Disney song ???

DisneyMama409

Mouseketeer
What song just SCREAMS Disney to you ???For me its When You Wish Upon A Star ...I dunno everytime I hear it I just think of Magic Kingdom and all of it's Magic !!This is my favorite song now and I listen to it before I go to bed just about every night...It's so .....Disney!

1- What is the most essential Disney song ???

What song just SCREAMS Disney to you ???For me its When You Wish Upon A Star ...I dunno everytime I hear it I just think of Magic Kingdom and all of it's Magic !!

2- This is my favorite song now and I listen to it before I go to bed just about every night...It's so .....Disney!

1- You are correct if you think of "When You Wish Upon A Star."
It has been adopted by Disney as their "theme."

2- And (like you) that song is what Disney uses to "Kiss Goodnight" the Magic Kingdom virtually every evening.

'KISS GOODNIGHT' Video recording

(NOT by Robo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn8LshblMyU

http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/media/quicktim/kiss.mov

That one! And any song from The Lion King or Lilo & Stitch. I just love those songs and they get me so excited!

"When You Wish Upon a Star" I heard it at brunch the other day. It made me sad that I was still in Japan and not at WDW lol. I was all bummed and my friends started teasing me.....boo hiss on them.

"Once Upon a Dream" is my personal fave though. Mostly because I'm obsessed with Sleeping Beauty. Just sayin

I'm going to move this to the theme parks community board.

Withstanding the obvious, my personal favorite is "Second Star To The Right". It has that specific haunting "Disney" sound I love.

**Edit to specify the original version, not the DTV t-bobber versions that just make me cringe...

Another 'When you wish upon a star' fan here. Also 'A dream is a wish your heart makes' makes me think of Disney too :)

Wow, you should have done a poll! I bet "When you wish upon a Star" would have won! I'm casting another vote for it, it is my favorite alltime song and Jiminy Cricket is my favorite character. My really close second is "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast.

I also agree on "When You Wish Upon A Star" - it reminds me of my first-ever night at the MK, watching "Wishes" from the hub next to Walt's statue.

Other favorites are "The Bare Necessities", the Mickey Mouse March, "Zip-A-Dee-Doh-Dah" "On My Way" from Brother Bear and the Lion King's "Circle of Life".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter