What is your dream trip?

adoreboardwalk

Earning My Ears
Mine is a month long trip at Disney with no other obligations but deciding where to eat and what park to visit that day! I love the resorts and would be content to resort hop and enjoy the perks of each resort. Oh and I adore my kids but my true dream vacation is just me and my hubby.....kids could visit :)

I am tking mine in 25 Days. We ahve always wanted to stay Savannah view at AKL/AKV and renting points is making that possible!

Taking one of mine in September ..... Waikiki, Aulani and Maui!

Would love to do a Mediterranean cruise. But, while the cruise prices are great, the airfare is outrageous!

I did mine in 2011. 12/22-26 at AKV Savannah View. 12/26-29 at BLT. Then 12/29 to 1/3/13 on Disney Dream bringing in the New Year and son's birthday 1/1 (his 12th). It was one we will never forget.

Do you mean Dream Disney trip?

Staying in different Grand Villa for a whole month, changing every week! I would invite different family and friends to come and each spend a week!

The Animal Kingdom Grand Villa, Views of the savannah, the deluxe balconies, the pool table........

BLT Grand Villa, one week of fireworks on the balcony! Not a fan of the decor but for the space of a GV, I'd live with it!

A week in the Aulauni Grand Villa, never been to Hawaii!

and for the final week, the GV at the Grand Californian Hotel, we've been to California but never to Disneyland!

Now, a non Disney dream trip:

One month off to visit my family in Canada, France and England with a Greek cruise thrown in!

Great thread, made me warm and fuzzy! :goodvibes

Mine is a month long trip at Disney with no other obligations but deciding where to eat and what park to visit that day! I love the resorts and would be content to resort hop and enjoy the perks of each resort. Oh and I adore my kids but my true dream vacation is just me and my hubby.....kids could visit :)

This sounds real good!

I'd make one of those weeks a cruise and not have to pay for anything. Plus, I'd like to just pop down there, no travel time.::yes::

I have two:
1. Around the world tour of DVCs and all the Parks.
2. DCL to CC park the ship at the dock for the length of stay

A trip to Hawaii that includes a helicopter flight over to Molaki. There we want to take the tour to Fr. Damien's grave site.

Disney cruise to Australia with a stop in New Zealand with excursions to the set of the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit.

While this summer we're doing 4 nights at VGC followed by 7 nights at Aulani and then 3 nights on Maui (which ain't too shabby) it would be a DREAM to be able to go back to Europe to do a 10-12 night Disney Med cruise. We went to Paris for 4 nights followed by a 7 night DCL Med cruise in 2011 and it was just a tease for a longer cruise! Really, really hope we can swing the airfare and the cruise fare to get back over there again one day!

Our TA DCL cruise that begins next week is a Dream Come True!

After this, I am dreaming of going to the Holy Land. That's penciled in for September 2014.

Bobbi:cloud9:

What is your dream trip?
Sign us up for a World Cruise on a ship with a great spa: heated thalassotherapy pool with a variety of jets and water loungers, several types of saunas, hot rock loungers, etc.

Over the years, we've been piecing this trip together by segments. Looking at our past trips we can connect Alaska to Isreal via ship. We are on the hunt for passage through the Suez Canal and/or Trans-Pacific. I think Sydney to San Diego sounds like a nice diversion for 2-3 weeks?

After this, I am dreaming of going to the Holy Land. That's penciled in for September 2014.

Will this be a return visit, Bobbi? (Did you visit Israel in the late 90's when you were in Turkey?)

Our TA DCL cruise that begins next week is a Dream Come True!

OH a TA cruise or a PC cruise would be great too! I'm thinking those will have to wait until DS is out of the house tho...:rolleyes2 HAVE FUN!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter