What is your favorite Disney resort?

Wilderness Lodge...but I've only been to WDW during December so I loved the decorations at WL. We're planning on visiting this Feb. I'd like to stay at the Contemporary (I love modern interiors)......or maybe The Poly or CSR because it's more tropical and very different from the horrible winter weather of the Pacific Northwest.

The Grand Floridian will forever be my number one. I've loved it ever since I first saw it as a little girl and I got married and honeymooned there so it is special to me.

After that, I love the deluxes. I've stayed at AKL and the Poly and loved both.

We are currently big fans of Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary! With young children, we LOVE the short walk to and from the Magic Kingdom

I've only stayed at Grand Floridian and The Contemporary, and I think I liked both equally for different reasons! If I had to choose, I'd probably say Grand Floridian since it's just so pretty. I'm graduating high school in June, and I want to stay at either the Wilderness Lodge or the Poly. I hear great things about both.

Right now, it's a toss up between Poly and WL. We are staying at AKL for the first time in a few weeks so hopefully, I can add that to the list.

So glad to see people list BLT as their favorite because that is where we're staying this August. :cool1: Grand villa with hMK view :cool1:

I have stayed at POFQ and CBR, but it was over 15 years ago. I thought CBR was the most magical place though.

For me it's between the Wilderness lodge and Beach club resort.

Ironically I'm not a big fan of BLT. true you can't beat the walk to Mk but the décor did nothing to float my boat. lol

Anyhoo,

I love the beach club resort. I love how at the end of the night when you're walking home from Epcot the ground sparklers with thousands of sparkly lights.

I love hearing the boats blow their whistles and sounds of the boardwalk seem to drift over.

I love how the lobby is constructed in such a way that you hear the background sounds of people talking and children laughing but it's never obnoxiously loud.

I love the walk over, early in the morning to the boardwalk bakery. the staff has just washed down the cement and ti's quiet except for the music piped through the speakers.

:sad::sad: 9 months before I'm back in my happy place.

Favorite Deluxe is the Beach Club because of the theme, it's an Epcot resort so I love to either take the boat to DHS or the walk to Epcot plus I just love that whole area, love SAB, Beaches and Cream, the smell of the lobby, and Cape May Cafe breakfast is in there.

Favorite Moderate is POFQ because I love the size of it, the boat to DTD, the theme, the food court (beignets :love:), and the all around feel of the whole resort.

my favorite resort by far is Saratoga Springs. It fits our style perfectly and the staff is amazing. We also love the quick boat ride or walk to DownTown Disney!

Pop Century. My husband and I have only been to Disney World 3 times and in August it will be our 4th time and we are staying at Pop again. We just love everything about it. The ambiance is perfect. Maybe years from now we will try a different resort but I honestly can't see that happening.

we've stayed at the Poly the past four trips. we love(d) the greenery and laid-back atmosphere. we're staying at the GF next year and i'm sure that'll turn into a favorite too :)

The Contemporary! It was my favorite growing up and we stayed there a lot. I'm going to the Yacht Club for the first time in September though, and I can't wait to experience a new Deluxe!

Grand Floridian! We've tried others and enjoyed them, but we're always a little sad that we weren't at the GF.

Wilderness Lodge...but I've only been to WDW during December so I loved the decorations at WL. We're planning on visiting this Feb. I'd like to stay at the Contemporary (I love modern interiors)......or maybe The Poly or CSR because it's more tropical and very different from the horrible winter weather of the Pacific Northwest.
We love Animal Kingdom Lodge. Our 2 and 3 year old love the animals

Favorite Deluxe is the Beach Club because of the theme, it's an Epcot resort so I love to either take the boat to DHS or the walk to Epcot plus I just love that whole area, love SAB, Beaches and Cream, the smell of the lobby, and Cape May Cafe breakfast is in there.

Favorite Moderate is POFQ because I love the size of it, the boat to DTD, the theme, the food court (beignets :love:), and the all around feel of the whole resort.
We love Beach Club because of it's proximity to EPCOT. Cape May breakfast is great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!