What is Your Plan?

Kat's Kingdom

. ⋆° *。 ☆
Given the current state of the world, when are you hoping to do your college program + which program are you doing? My plan from the beginning was to participate in the CEP (I’m Canadian) summer 2020 after I complete my final year of university! Who’s to say what will happen now, but fingers are crossed.

I am a junior going into my senior year at my university, hoping to do DCP fall semester of this year (2021)! I think its going to be a good break, and where my school is located, winters are rainy and cold. I am hoping Orlando can save me from that!

Given the current state of the world, when are you hoping to do your college program + which program are you doing? My plan from the beginning was to participate in the CEP (I’m Canadian) summer 2020 after I complete my final year of university! Who’s to say what will happen now, but fingers are crossed.

I assume that was a typo, and you meant to write summer 2021. Alas, it appears there will definitely be no CEP program this summer. Your best bet at this point is probably to hope for the "Cultural Representative Program" to start hiring, in which case you may have a shot at getting a one year job at the EPCOT Canadian Pavilion. Again alas, I've read nothing to indicate that either the CEP or CRP programs will be returning anytime soon.

Last edited:

My daughters both did the DCP. One left after completing the time. The other stayed on as a full time employee. After two years she no longer wanted to be paid a minimal wage with a company that had little to offer so she came home and is thankful she made the break from employment with the mouse. Personally I think it is a shame the way Disney treats the college program kids and absolutely robs them when it comes to renting their housing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter