What kind of happy dance do you do?

monosgrande

On The Eighth Day God Created The Mouse
How do act when you're ridiculously close to going to Disney? I tend to break into uncontrolable arm flapping, kicking my legs out to the side, and grinning like an idiot. It scares the Hell out of my cats, makes my dogs bark and run in circles, and causes DD and DW to look at each other as if mildly embarrassed for me. We're still six days away, just wait until we get to the airport. They ain't seen nothin yet.

-Goofy

You must look just like your icon there shows! I normally just burst out into random screams and clap my hands rapidly. This is sometimes accompanied by jumping up and down (where possible). I can't do this around the kids yet; they still don't know we are going this year! :) It's driving me nuts! So instead of talking about what we are going to do when we go, we are talking about what we will do "next time we go".

When my daughter was 12 she was so excited. She grabbed the legs of her shorts, hiked them up as high as they would go, danced around the livingroom and said "We are going to Disney World!" She is now 21 and every trip since she is asked to demonstrate her dance. :rotfl2:

We will dance like this :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: or like this :dogdance: :lmao: I can't wait to go back again, we are going back on December, too long to wait but it's fine. :)

Well lets see.
There was this one time when my mom had told me we were going to New York for a funeral but when we got to the air port I saw the gate said Orlando on it. I start jumping up and down and screaming with joy.
I guess that would be my happy dance haha.

I am thinking the dance that Ricky Gervais does in the original (English)version of "The Office". Look it up on YouTube. :happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter