What percent of DLR guests are APs?

GrrArrgh

Mouseketeer
Thinking about the possibility of DL going locals-only when it reopens, about what percent of guests do we think are APs? I’ve seen the number is around a million, but I can’t find a source on what that translates into for daily numbers.

Thinking about the possibility of DL going locals-only when it reopens, about what percent of guests do we think are APs? I’ve seen the number is around a million, but I can’t find a source on what that translates into for daily numbers.
Disneyland guards this number closely. It isn't published. What gets talked about generally on blogs and such is a general figure: DLR is approximately 40% day ticket guests and 60% APs on any given day. This ratio changes during the last two weeks of the year when most of the APs are blocked out and only the top 2 tiers (Premier and Sig +) are allowed into the parks. Then the approximate crowd make up is 80% day ticket guests and 20% APs. Now these figures were being talked about before the Flex Pass was created, before the SoCal AP went to renewal only, and before the blockout calendar changed to separate park days. So I don't know how/if those things affected the percentage figures.
But DLR going "locals only" is not the same thing as DLR going "AP only."

Thanks! And yeah, I know locals only and AP only is not the same, but with locals being likely mostly APs, it’s an interesting number to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter