What restaurants have your younger kids enjoyed? (under 8 years old)

Our four year old loved BOG, Tusker House with characters, 50s Prime Time Cafe and Trader Sam’s. Basically anything with some sort of entertainment element.

Last year my kids were (almost) 4 and (almost) 2. My almost 4 year old liked everything but really loved T-REX and Rainforest and wanted to go to them again this year. The food is good and it's hard to beat the atmosphere =)

We are also doing CRT and BOG again. My husband and I both loved those places. My daughter was a little too young last year to appreciate the princesses and castles but she loves them now and I think she will enjoy it more as a 3 year old.

Ohana is DD8's favorite. She also loves Yachtsman, Cape May, Via Napoli, Crystal Palace, Sanaa, Cali Grill. She's happy anywhere that's a buffet or that has steak. The only places we've eaten that she hasn't been crazy about are Frontera Cocina (she's just not a fan of the kid's menu but also won't share with DH or I) and Homecomin (she said the fried chicken tasted weird, but that's all she's tried there so far).

DS (now 10) has enjoyed/enjoys:

Trail's End (he loves this buffet and drinking out of a mason jar)
O'hana (leis and views)
Sci-Fi (atmosphere and he loves burgers)
Rainforest Cafe (AK) (atmosphere)
Whispering Canyon (hijinks)

Coral Reef was a big hit, as well as Be Our Guest. Kona for my 7 yo who ate the entire plate of Tonga Toast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter