What scrapbook/guide types do you use now that Passporter is no longer available?

Finiamh

Mouseketeer
I am taking someone for the first time and The Passporter with its pockets and places to jot down memories would have been perfect. But since they are no more, what would you suggest in its place? Besides starting a scrapbook from complete scratch.

Thanks!

Go to HSN.com Enter "American Crafts Journal Starter Bundle" 645-952. There's also a video there you can watch. I don't know if this is what you have in mind, I don't know what the Passporter was. Hope this helps though.

I am taking someone for the first time and The Passporter with its pockets and places to jot down memories would have been perfect. But since they are no more, what would you suggest in its place? Besides starting a scrapbook from complete scratch.

Thanks!
I honestly didn't know they weren't made anymore. Dang. I was gonna try to get one for my next trip. Guess I'll make my own.

I used to do all the fancy scrapbook stuff, tons of paper, stickers... Time just gets away from me. I've turned to the darkside.... aka... shutterfly. :P

Did you try googling a replacement book?
I just did and could order the 2016 version apparently from WalMart....
I am tempted to order ... I used to love all the guidebooks at the bookstore. I forgot the name of my favorite one.
Wonder when the last year was for the Passporter.

Did you try googling a replacement book?
I just did and could order the 2016 version apparently from WalMart....
I am tempted to order ... I used to love all the guidebooks at the bookstore. I forgot the name of my favorite one.
Wonder when the last year was for the Passporter.
I saw one for sale on (amazon) from 2016. I think that's the newest one. I went on their facebook page and it hasn't been update for over a year.

I purchased ebooks and was supposed to be able to access the online worksheets but the website is no longer in service (Passporter website).

I make my own. I mostly copied the concept from the passporter book and customize it to each trip. Folded legal paper with the corner cut off to make pockets. Some specific pages for activities I have planned. And a general calendar of the trip. The first book took a while, but now I just need a couple updates and print off the template I made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!