What size is the Owner's Locker?

The Locker is 22 inches long, 20 inches wide and 13 inches high.

You can see a photo at www.OwnersLocker.com

They hold an amazing amount of stuff. I was really surprised at how much we got into ours.

Think if a large cooler or recycling container - the locker is about that size.

Hey Splash,

We're adding more photos of the Lockers to our site over the next couple of days...but I've put a series of not very professional photos of a Locker in a blog article which you can find in the Community section of our website

www.ownerslocker.com

John

Very nice photos John!!! I'm busy putting all my stuff together that will 'stay behind' in the nice locker. I just can't wait to fill 'er up in August!!!

Before I used mine, I used a yard stick to guesstimate the size. The locker ended up being much larger than I envisioned and held a lot more stuff than I imagined. The first time we used ours, we left it about half full, the second trip, we left it filled to the brim and hoping it wouldn't pop open if it was set down a little too hard. :rotfl:

I used a 16L tub from Target to guesstimate my OL. It came out pretty close and I filled my locker on the first trip. :thumbsup2

The owner's locker is HUGE! I brought an extra pillow (the anti-snore kind), wondering if it would fit. Well, of course, it fit with room to spare. It's just extremely awkward for me to carry so if you don't routinely count on bell services, you might want to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter